"And we'll have a blueberry next week," Spencer informed her, emerging from their closet fully dressed for the day. His hair was still damp though it would dry by the time they got to the BAU. Katharine finished brushing her teeth, swishing with more mouthwash before leaving the bathroom. She had showered last night after their activities and there was no need to be wasting any more water.

Katharine bit her lip, shutting off the bathroom light before going into their closet. Spencer was fixing his collar while she pursued her options, picking out a casual trouser suit. She stripped her nightclothes off, tossing them into the hamper for pulling on a white T-shirt, layering the black blazer and pants over that.

She slid on a pair of white sneakers after that. If anyone had any problems with her casual footwear, they could take it up with her fists. Katharine exited her bedroom, heading into the kitchen where Spencer was boiling a sweet potato for her.

She came up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Can we get blueberries from the market when we get back?"

"We'll grab strawberries, too," he agreed, stabbing the sweet potato with a fork and transferring it to a paper towel. He turned off the stove before patting the vegetable dry, handing it to her so that she could eat it like an apple. She grinned, thanking him before detaching herself from his body.

"We're going to be late," she said through a mouthful of potato. He grimaced at her poor manners before handing her another napkin.

Katharine rolled her eyes, taking the napkin before grabbing her water bottle that she had substituted for her beloved travel mug. She pulled her bag onto her shoulder as Spencer grabbed the keys from the hook by the door before they left the house, locking the doors behind them.

TO SAY THAT KATHARINE WAS NERVOUS STEPPING BACK INTO THE BAU WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. For starters, she nearly had to force Spencer to pull over so that she could vomit. Though Katharine couldn't really tell if it was her nerves or the morning sickness speaking.

Katharine and Spencer strolled into the round table room, a sheepish grin on both their faces. Garcia had already started delivering the profile but all thoughts of the case went out the window as soon as their eyes connected.

"Holy shit!" she yelled before launching herself at the light-skinned woman. Katharine laughed, catching her colorful friend in a tight embrace. "Pardon my French but I missed you!"

"I missed you, too, PG," Katharine said, rocking herself and her friend back and forth. When the blonde finally released her, she took a moment to look around at the small table. The team had been through several changes in the past five years, she understood.

From losing both Derek and Hotch to the team to accepting three new members, the newest being Matt Simmons, Katharine felt it was safe to say she still felt nostalgic about their old team. She turned her attention to their Unit Chief, Emily Prentiss. She held out her hand, laughing when Emily batted it away and brought her in for a hug instead.

"We're equal in deaths now, Em," Katharine joked. "When are we going for the third?"

"I'd say give it a month," Emily mused, letting her go. Katharine grinned, taking her seat in between Spencer and JJ. The second blonde reached over and hugged her over the armrests.

"Missed me, Jayge?" Katharine teased, hugging the blonde back. She looked over JJ's shoulder and winked at Rossi. "And don't think I forgot about you, Old Man. You'll get your hug later."