Chapter 3 - Fiesty Little Thing

( Micheal POV )

I looked up to see the 2nd person in the world that I didn't want to see ever want to see again.

She had an bronze golden skin color, her hair color was dark brown and light brown at the tips. She had a beautiful length, her eyes were striking light hazel. Brown with specks of green in them, high cheekbones and the most beautiful smile. She stood at 5'7 height, C cup size breast, slim waist and a nice perky ass. She was beyond beautiful but sadly I couldn't have her.

She was watching me check her out, I had to put my cold mask on and make her see that she didn't want a mate like me.

"What do you want?" I asked with anger in my voice, my wolf was growling in my head he didn't like how I was talking to our mate.

"I want my mate to give me some damn answers." She replied back, damn she is so fiesty.

"I'm not your mate sorry, you have the wrong guy." I said back.

She just shook her head, shut the door behind her and sat on my bed. She was pretty close to me I could feel her body heat. She was even more gorgeous close up. Her hand came up and gently touched my cheek, I was too shocked to do anything. The sparks flew between us like the fireworks on fourth of July. Once I snapped out of it I turned my head and her palm fell. I got up off the bed and walked to the other side of the room.

"Don't do that, who gave you permission to touch me. The Beta of the strongest pack in the whole west coast." I raised my voice at her, trying to scare her away.

She just stood there with her head raised not backing down.

"The moon goddess gave me the permission you asshole when she destined us to be mates. I don't know why you are so against not having a mate but guess what I'm here! I won't let anything stop us from being mates not even you." She said with a fierce face expression.

Obviously she wasn't going to reject me and I couldn't her for 3 months, Alpha's orders.

She marched to the door but suddenly stopped and turned around facing me.

"Hello my name is Kelsey Husdon, the daughter of Alpha Chris Walker and The Burning Moon Pack. Daddy won't be too happy to hear about this but I won't tell him yet if you get your act together Mr. Beta." She smirked and switched out of the room. Her hips swaying and my eyes followed her every move.

"Nice to meet you spoiled princess." I said after she was long gone or so I thought.

"Nice you too and it's Ms. Spoiled Princess to you baby." She yelled back, I was suprised she could hear me. I guess because she has Alpha genes in her.

I just shook my head and laid down to sleep, I had a long ass day.

I popped back up when something she said came back to mind.

The daughter of Alpha Chris Walkers, and The Burning Moon Pack.

Oh shit her father was one of the coldest Alpha's in the west coast and he would kill anybody to protect his family. I was so in trouble if he found out who his daughter's mate is.

Damn now sleep will definitely be the last thing on my mind tonight.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Guys, this was just a short chapter. I just wanted to give you a snippet of their new relationship. I do not want to hear anything regarding why is this chapter is so short. I have a life outside of wattpad, I'll update when I can about Alpha Blake and his new found Luna.

Tell me what you think about Kelsey

-Yanna ♥