Chapter 8 - Explanations and Excuses

( Micheal POV )

Okay I can admit I was a little pissed off but I had to keep my cool because I was known for being a emotionless prick. I can't let my emotions keep the best of me but I definitely will be having a talk with him.

Currently I was sitting in his room in the dark like a psycho, but I had to know what was going on. I know that he gets done training precisely around 2:00pm and it is 1:59pm.

He should be walking through the door any minute, I pulled out my thoughts by the door opening. He walked in but he had my mate with him, common sense told me to hide but my pride wouldn't let me.

"So what do we have here?" Jace said, with a damn smirk on his face.

"I need to discuss important pack matters with you so get rid of your guest." I said making a sad expression appear on Kelsey's face. I had to make her believe I didn't care about her.

She walked out with a blank facial expression, when I heard that door click. I had Jace up against the door with my hand around his throat. He didn't even see me coming, I leaned close to his ear.

"How dare you parade around here with my mate, do you have a death wish?" I said harshly, my wolf was furious so my claws started coming out.

Jace didn't respond, I looked up to see him staring at me with a unreadable expression.

"Speak!" I screamed out backing up so I could hear him.

He fell to the ground, rising up slowly pissed off but I didn't give a shit.

"First I do not have a death wish, and I can hang out with whoever I please. Also to my knowledge you don't have a mate, or do you want to accept that she's yours?" He asked with a smug smirk.

He's lucky I don't kick his ass, but I will give him something for talking to me like he forgotten who I am.

I walked up to him with a calm facial expression,

"Watch who the fuck you're talking to before you see that side of me that you everyone gossips about when they think I can't hear. I am the most feared Beta around these parks so don't fuck with me or my mate. This is your only warning so please take heed to my words." I said scary calm, and I saw a flicker of fear in his eyes.

I took two steps before I turned and punched him in his face knocking him out.

Walking out the door, I found Kelsey close by trying to act like she wasn't listening in. I heard her gasp when she ran back in the room.

5....4....3...2....1....

( Kelsey POV )

I walked back in the room to see Jace sitting on the ground nursing his bleeding nose. Damn Micheal must have punched him, I stormed back into the hallway.

I was about to yell at him until he pushed me up against the wall, nestling his body in between mine. My breathe was caught and words were lost, I never thought we would ever be this close so soon.

He brought his face down to mine closing my eyes when he came in contact with my neck.

"What do you think you're doing, parading around with him like you belong to him?" He said in my ear, his voice was hard and aggressive so I assumed his wolf was out.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I am a grown women I can do what I want." I said defiantly knowing it would piss his wolf off but I didn't give two flying fucks.

"Don't play stupid I know what you're trying to do, thinking it's going to make me jealous. I know I'm the only one who can make your body quiver and your body heat speed up. Can he get you hot and horny like I can?" He said whispering in my ear, and kissing on my neck. Damn he is right and it is nothing I can do about it.

Just when I was about to open my mouth, Jace walked out pissed as fuck about to say something when Alpha Blake walked down saying that one word that made everybody freeze.

Rouges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't updated in a while but my life is extremely busy and I update when I can.

What do you guys think of this glimpse of Micheal's dominating personality?

Do you guys agree with Kelsey's choice to make him jealous?

I know it is a short chapter but you take what you can get lol........

Please vote and comment with the answers to my question above.

- Later Yannies

( That is my new fans name )

<3 Yanna