"What exactly are you planning, Soji?" The redhead asked, his face showing the exact same expression as Yuta's- suspicion and unwillingness to trust me with whatever I had on my mind.

It wasn't strange for them to not trust me. I always did reckless things and I was most of the time not serious at all for whatever reason it was. It would be odd if I managed to pull this off and gain their trust on this one and I would be surprised if it actually happened.

"That's for me to know and for you guys to find out." I made a hand gesture with my still spread arm, asking for the ticket from Yuta. The peanut haired glared at me before glancing at Taeyong for permission, but probably knowing he wouldn't get one.

For both his and my surprise Taeyong nodded at him. Yuta took his time reconsidering his actions before he sighed deeply and finally took the freshly bought tickets out of his pocket. The distrust never left his face as he handed one of them to me. I gladly took it. A smirk made it's way on my face in satisfaction and victory.

"I don't know what you have on mind, but I hope I won't regret giving it to you when I could have taken someone else instead." Taeyong said. His eyes narrowed at me with a dangerous warning look in them. But even if he did scare me there was no going back when the idea already stroke me.

• • •

The bell rang around the school echoing through the halls and classrooms loud enough for everyone to hear. It was signalling that the lunch break was started. Kids rushed out of the classrooms like there was no tomorrow and I couldn't help but shake my head realizing what kind of starving environment I had been living in.

I walked slowly through the corridor, ignoring the running people around me and the stares I received, I already got used to it through the past week. Haechan had already left the classroom probably with Jina, Chenle and Jisung. Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin were gone before I noticed as well and I was left heading to the canteen alone.

Or so I thought before an arm slid around my shoulders and I almost jumped in surprise, not expecting anyone to approach me. Especially not in that way. I shivered and spun my head around in a millisecond. I knew it was impossible for anyone to touch me after all those boxing trainings I went through in the past few years, but the tiny feeling of fear and the need to put my guard up even in the middle of a school was always there.

"What the-" I stopped midsentence once I recognised the familiar face, a familiar bright smile and two sky blue eyes. "Oh, Jaemin!" My eyebrows jumped up in a questioning way while his grin just widened, giving a more flirty vibe as he lowered his head next to mine.

"Did I scare you love?"

I chuckled and let a flirty smile stay on my face for a while. "Maybe a little..?" I question-answered unsure of how to describe the feeling, but not really wanting to give up my easily-getting-scared self.

"Well sorry for that." He switched his smile to a more apologetic one as he caught my eyes, keeping the eye contact for a short while before I shook my head and looked ahead.

His eyes indeed were far more captivating than anyone else's I had met in my life before. It was disturbing. And it was weird for someone like me to not be able to hold an eye contact for long. When it came to him, I broke it too soon that I even disappointed myself.

"It's not a big deal, love." I looked back at him flashing a wide smile. One I've noticed people found it beautiful, the one I used to charm my future exes with.

Future ex. It is a weird term to use, but there was no other name to call the guys I was planning to date, hurt and dump. It was the most accurate one my brain could come up with. Just like the term 'toy' which could be used for the same people my eyes landed on as well.