"It's called the fairy realm." Jimin explained further, eyes wary as he looked at you, waiting for your reaction to his words.

"And you are...?"

"A fairy?" He smiled slightly, "Yes."

"And there are others like you?" You dug further, trying to recall as most as you could from your childhood.

"Well, I like to say that I'm the only one who is like me, but there are other fairies if it's that what you mean." The fairy answered jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

Your lips twitched upwards and you dragged your knees against your chest letting your gaze fall on his pretty face, "Why'd you bring me here?"

His smile faltered and he sighed, "It's complicated..."

"Well, I'm jot going anywhere, duh."

He snickered slightly, his wings coming alive as he used them to stand up gracefully, the flowy fabric of his dress swishing around him mesmerizingly as he did so. He reached out his hand to help you stand up too, which turned out not to be that easy, because your mind was all hazy, making you feel dizzy as soon as you stood on your feet.

"Can you walk?" He asked cautiously, earning a hesitant nod from your side.

You started walking next to each other, past purple trees and crystal clear rivers. You very well noticed that Jimin, too, walked though he could clearly fly as well.

"You know, the concept of names is a bit different to fairies than it's for humans." He gave you a crooked smile, "We don't have names, you know? Until we get named that is. And fairies... well fairies can't name another fairy. It just doesn't work."

"But humans can." Your hazy mind went back to your drawing of a fairy and a girl, sitting on top of a dining table, the fairy kissing the girl's head, "And I named you Jimin, right?"

The fairy nodded, a bitter smile on his face, "It used to be a big thing when a human named a fairy. There even were celebrations, to praise the bond that was created between those two."

You felt how your legs followed Jimin like a puppet while you strolled down the magical looking field, an odd, yet familiar feeling, "You said it used to be like that? I mean we clearly didn't get a celebration."

"Well, now it means bad luck. Humans aren't supposed to be in relationships with fairies. The fairy that get's named will be exiled from the fairy realm and is forced to live in the human world."

You blinked, slowly comprehending his words through your fuzzy thoughts, "I'm... sorry. This is terrible. Oh my god I-"

"It's okay," Jimin actually laughed, "How were you supposed to know? You were like, five."

"But you lost your home because of me-"

"You couldn't know!" Jimin insisted, "It wasn't a problem at first, you know? Because I was with my human, so it was okay. At first."

My human

You hated yourself for blushing, looking away ashamed.