7

Question: weirdest nickname people call you?

❤️

DANIELLE H--7
____________

Danielle,

In the world of trickery we live in,

It's hard to find friends who actually,

Genuinely care.
______________

"IT'S SANTA CLAUS!" A cheery voice comes from the living room.

"That's RM and Howard." Danielle gets up from her spot, dusting herself and gives me a once over, smirking slightly. "You look like shit."

"Hey," I pout, "you just made me happier and now you're telling me I look horrible!"

"So you want me to lie to you?" She's right but she could've put it in a lighter way to not make me feel worse; words do hurt sometimes, of course - not everyone is Titanium.

"Sorry. I'm kind of joking. Your makeup is smudged and all but you still look as beautiful as ever?" That's it... I guess I feel much better now, "damn, you're so cute, especially when you smile like that." Danielle compliments me and that brings an even brighter smile on my face as we open the door and see our Santa Claus.

Howard and RM have huge plastic bags of God knows what inside them, RM is sat down on the floor, staring at the ceiling whilst Howard is stood still, directly facing us. Did the man work in the Military back in the day?

The bags. What on earth will we do with all of these bags? Howard already took the mattress for us, helped us with signing for the house and has now bought us these things... he's so generous. Oh, and with the couch!

"Thank you guys so much! What could I ever do to owe you back?" I stared up at the bald man as he shook his head ever so softly (no hair shaking like I've become quite accustomed to), looking me straight in the eyes quite sympathetically. "Nothing. Danielle has done a lot for me — us." He gestures to the long limbed RM that's of course in a world of his own.

"Yeah, thanks, Baldy. Where are the mattresses and the couch?" Danielle questions, her hands deep in a bag as she feels to see what's inside.

Howard's face scrunches you in slight annoyance and he shakes his head thoughtfully.  "In the Van. We'll bring them after we unpack these things."

"Van?" I question, I would've truly thought Howard drove something like a limo as Danielle said he had so much money. "Yeah, a Van. It was the only way I could transport all your things."

"No! I said we could've used the Range Rover, Howie!" RM's medium toned groaning came into play as stared at Howard in annoyance with an aloof gaze. "Howie? Just like that guy in America's Got Talent?" That made me snigger a bit, and now I realised that him and Howard shared quite the resemblance.

I picked up a heavy bag, placing it on the counter and started pulling out the items which where actually all sorts of food: mozzarella, cheddar, Hershey snacks, along with all sorts of fruit and two semi-skimmed milks.

So thoughtful of them.

"Yeah, that shitshow. We went on there once, to perform-" Danielle started off, bringing two bags and started unpacking them.