Chapter Four- Love Of My Life

Start from the beginning

You: “Do you think we should’ve gone with Ray?”

Prince: *Rolls his eyes and shrugs* “He’ll be okay… he always is.”

You nodded your head and looked back out into the crowd, suddenly you felt someone come up behind you and grab your shoulders and lean on you.

Hey baby, wanna dance?

His voice was deep and husky and you could smell the alcohols on his breathe.

You turned around to see a large, Spanish man with cornrows down to his shoulders standing over you. You scrunched up your face in disgust.

You: “No thank you.”

Man: “C’mon what’s a beautiful girl like you doing sitting here with this chump” *Points at Prince*

You: “It’s okay.” *Fake smiles*

Man: “You know you wanna- ..”

Prince: “She said she doesn’t wanna dance.”

The man turned his attention from you to Prince in fury. He walked over and picked Prince up by the collar, dangling him from the floor.

Man: “Mind your business partna!”

Before Prince could say anything Diggy came running over.

Diggy: “Big Mike let him go!”

Mike: “Nah… this little nigga got a big mouth.”

Prince:  “At least something on my body is big, your girlfriend couldn’t say that same thing about you!”

Diggy: “PRINCE SHUT UP!”

Mike: “Nigga you got one more time to say something!”

Diggy: “man he didn’t mean It, just let him go.”

Mike looked at Prince for a long time before finally roughly dropping him on the floor.

Mike: *Looks at Diggy and Prince* “Don’t let me catch him on the streets.”

Mike then looked at you and smiled, while licking his lips.

Mike: “If you ever want a real man, you know where to find me.” *walks off*

You rolled your eyes in disgust before helping Prince up.

Diggy: “You guys stay getting in trouble! You’re lucky I was here or they’d be fishing for you in a river.”

Prince: *Covers his stomach* “I ain’t afraid of the big Mexican looking nigga!”

Diggy: “Prince, you never know when to shut up. You’re gonna learn the hard way.”

You’re gonna learn the hard way. The sound of that sent chills through your spine and made your stomach feel uneasy. If anything ever happened to Prince you’d die.

Prince: “Whatever. Me and Sun are gonna go and chill on the roof. We can’t breathe in here.”

Diggy: “Yeah whatever just make sure you stay out of trouble.”

Prince nodded before grabbing your hand and leading you to the top of the building.

On the roof top….

Although it took you and Prince a while to finally get up there, it was worth it.

The view was beautiful; you guys could basically see the entire city. The lights that defeated the night sky shined on you and Prince’s faces as you two stared out into the distance.