After a short minute, George turned to face Dream, a smile plastered on each of their faces. They both erupted into a fit of laughter, clutching onto their stomachs from laughing too hard. It took them a couple minutes to calm down, for it was difficult because every time they would seem to calm down, one of the two would giggle again, sending both of them into a laughing fit. 

"So?" 

"Ok I will admit" Dream paused, "That was really fun."

"Wow I was expecting some sarcastic comment"

"Who's to say that wasn't sarcastic?" Earning himself a slap on the shoulder, putting his arms up in defence as he repeated "I'm just kidding"

"I told you," to which Dream smugly hummed in response. "Oh wait I have something for you" George added, pulling up his photos on his phone, searching for the album full of screen shots of tweets.

"For me?"

"Yep" He said handing the phone to dream. "There are a couple hundred in there just to warn you"

Dream began to scroll through the tweets George had taken pictures of, his head shooting up in the direction of George. "Did you seriously get hundreds of people to just tell me nice things?"

"Well yes and no. I did ask people to send stuff, but its not all just nice messages. There's some art, memes, jokes, you know. Oh! Like that one" George exclaimed looking over at the small screen. They made eye contact, neither threatening to break it until Dream's lips morphed into a warm smile.

"Thank you George"

"Of course" He replied as Dream began to continue looking through each tweet intensively. He let out a wheeze at one of the memes, motioning George to look at it. George inched himself closer to his friend in order to see what he was laughing at. As time passed, the two looked through the tweets, laughing at some of the images. 

Dream was met with wave of warmth and a shiver down his spine as George's chin rested on his shoulder, for the Brit was tired of holding his own head up in the position he was in. Dream hesitated for a moment, debating on whether he wanted to ask the question in his head. The out come of his actions would either work out great, or very poorly. 

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked quietly, turning his head to look at his friend.

"Kinda, but its ok"

Dream shifted his posture so that he was fully leaning on the plush pillows of the couch. This caused George to be in front of him, rather than behind him where he would have to look over his shoulder. He snaked his right arm around George, pulling him back so that he was leaning on his chest. While Dream was decent at hiding the heat that rose to his cheeks, the red blush was evident on George's fair skin.

"Is this more comfortable?"

Struggling to not choke, George coughed and replied "Yeah."

The two kept eye contact, slow but heavy breaths escaping Dream's lips. Though he tried to stop himself, he couldn't help but to glance at George's lips, but looked back up at his eyes in a split second. Whilst he prayed George didn't notice, he did. He felt his heart spike as he caught sight of George's gaze flickering quickly from his eyes to his lips, just like he had just done. 

George raised a hand to his mouth as he coughed, sending Dream back into reality, both boys setting their focus on the photos again.

The tension went away as soon as it came due to the humour in the tweets they looked at. Plus, they both found themselves relaxing into each other the further into the screen shots they saw. 

As they passed the last couple tweets, Dream quietly said to George, "Thank you for doing this. Means a lot"

"Of course" He replied with a warm smile before asking, "So what are we doing today?"

-----

sorry this took so long. Im legit so excited for the ideas I have for the next chapters, but I need your opinion.

Im so bad at slow burns, but I don't want this book to move insanely fast. HOWEVER, I have so many cute/fluff ideas, and of course we would still have the plot running. My question is, would you rather I slow it down a couple chapters and make their "romantic" relationship happen later (And after a tiny bit of angst), or just kinda let it happen in the next chapter-2 chapters where the angst would end with something really freaking wholesome? Idk if I make sense but I just have certain events that can only happen if they've admitted feelings I guess. LMK if you would rather me wait, or if you just want me to roll with a crap ton of wholesome stuff.

that prob made no sense big L