26

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ prom queen

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ prom queen

episode twenty

"you can't make your own prom dress." santana continues. "prom is, like, our oscars. it's seriously, like, the most important night of our lives." she adds as romana rolls her eyes. today was her last day before flying to north carolina up until new york and she was yet to break the news.

"what about getting married?" olivia questions.

"oh, you can get married as many times as you want. you only have one shot at your junior prom." quinn says as mercedes enters.

"what are you guys talking about?" she asks.

"prom dresses." olivia responds.

"thank god i don't have to worry about that. i'm not going." mercedes says crossing her arms as she sits down.

"why not?" kurt questions.

"'cause nobody's asked me." she deadpans.

"all right, guys-- prom." mr. schuester enters writing the word on the board.

"please tell me we're not doing songs about prom." sam says as romana looks back at him with a nod.

"nope. we are the prom." mr. schuester corrects. "figgins has asked us to perform." he continues.

"let's do run, joey, run." rachel says excitedly.

"now, i know this isn't ideal with nationals coming up, but we really don't have a choice. and we could really use the money." he explains as romana rolls her eyes.

"but i know that prom is a special rite of passage." he adds quickly. "i'm gonna make sure that all of you guys get a chance to enjoy the dance, too. so, we're gonna stagger the performances so that each and every one of you has a lot of time to dance with your dates." he says as romana shot mike a sympathetic look as he wraps his hand around her.

"excuse me." mercedes stands up leaving the room quickly.

"is she okay?" mr. schuester questions.

"mercedes doesn't have a date for prom." quinn explains.

"so? i don't have a date. i'm just going to dance, and then all your dates are gonna ignore you and come dance with me, so... your dates are really my dates" brittany says with a shrug and a smile.