Chaper#2:Regret:

Once or twice for how many times have we been reminded of our mistakes in this lifetime? 

Just a question:"Are those mistakes?" If yes then what kind of mistakes and if no then what are they?

Most of the time we are reminded of our past.The past that doesn't describe us anymore.It's just a phase that has been left behind but unfortunately,it isn't taken like that.

Past has become a thing to regret for a lifetime,a stigma,a spot even touching the most spotless of all!

The mistakes that are reminded if just in case are really mistakes then they aren't the real ones that teach lessons and become experiences but are the one's due to which you face backlash and criticism.The one's you are running behind to hide.All it does is to affect a normal,happy person;who was living with the flow of the life.

I repeat once again it destructs MENTAL HEALTH!!!

The mistakes if they aren't mistakes then they are a lifelong regret.Deep inside your heart,affecting your soul every now and then and it's a living death!

Sometimes,you regret decisions,sometimes memories and sometimes plans but the most devastating is regretting your ownself.

By yourself i mean that you regret that you are alive,you think death is better however it isn't.This is the extreme stage of regretting.

You forget the value of blessings and lose the virtue of gratefulness.You lose your motivation and motives.Who are you and why are you is something you no more ponder over!

I request to everyone reading this to comprehend it and to implement it.

NEVER REGRET IN LIFE!!!

Whatever you do take the responsibility of consequences and face them;know your worth and your rights!

It's your life,live it in your own way!!

Before you make a decision try to imagine the consequences from every angle and be mentally prepared to face them.

Be ready for the worst for if it happens you can handle it and if it doesn't then whatever happens is below what you were ready for.

Never let ypur past to overshadow your present and your future for it no more tell who you are!

"IF YOU DON'T STOP READING THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS;YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO START THE CHAPTERS THAT LEAD TO THE UPCOMING ENDEAVOURS OF YOUR LIFE!"

Take care everyone!

Physically.emotionally,spiritually and MENTALLY!

MY next chapter will be about mental health so,stay tuned!!