11. Day 6

Ok....A Sorry won't be sufficient or justified to what I did to this story....A very long wait I must say...One and half year it is....But thank you so very much that you are still waiting for this story...Blessed....

I will update this story now...And once it's done, we will go for SENIOR story...I think that can compensate the injustice that I have done to this cutie baby...

4 more chapters left...Will conclude with 15 chapters...

Here we go...

It was the day of their exam and all thanks to Manik, everyone did well.

"Party toh banti hai boss...First time we wrote eco paper without copying or slips" Cabir chuckled.

As Navya and Mukthi are staying at same place, they were once again back to the place they spent the previous day.

Mukthi ordered pizza for everyone and Navya prepared some light snacks as they were just eating a lot from past few days in the name of celebration and also, they will be having a lot the next day as it's Manik's most awaited birthday.

"Aye Navya....What's this...?? Itna simple khaana...Not done yar" Cabir cribbed.

"Wait..Let me order something" Said Manik and took his mobile.

"No Buddy...Let it be....Waise tomorrow we will have your birthday treat na...Cabir adjust for today yar...." Dhruv said while Cabir made a face.

"Cabir...Don't be a baby...because you are not one....and hamare gang there's only one baby and that's Manik" Mukthi said pulling his cheeks while Manik made a face.

"I'm not baby" Manik replied grumpily rubbing his cheeks.

"Ahaa....You are one Manik...Accept that..." Aliya chuckled.

He took a slice of pizza and said again "I'm telling you na...I'm not baby...I know everything"

Cabir chuckled and said "Ok then...Let's play truth or dare and then we will decide..."

"Done" Manik accepted while Nandini rolled her eyes thinking about her friend's mischiefs at that game.

They spun the bottle and it stopped at Cabir.

"Truth" He said.

"Have you done it already..??" Aliya asked making Manik frown.

"Done what??" Manik whispered in Nandini's ears while she just closed her mouth and rolled her eyes.

"Wo" She said raising her eyebrows giving him hint.

"Wo kya..??" He asked again.

"Bacha...humse pucho na..." Cabir interrupted their silent whispers while Manik made a 'caught' face.

"So...wo mathlab....Sex..She meant sex...and it's a No Aliya" Cabir answered without hesitation.

Manik gulped listening the conversation as it's his first time to have such bold one.

They spun the bottle and it stopped at Mukthi.

"Dare..Like always" She said.

"Call a random number and seduce him" Cabir said.

"What rubbish" Manik said immediately making everyone look at him.

"I mean....it will create trouble for her...So..." He said slowly and looked at Nandini.

"He is right...Cabir...you give your mobile...She will call from that number..." Aliya said making Cabir eyes go wide.

"What...?? You only gave the dare na...Chal come on..." Mukthi said and snatched his mobile and called a number with smirk.