2. First Meet

Manik reached his new college and started walking with a confused face, not knowing where to go. He reached a place where a group of 2 girls and 2 boys were talking. He walked towards them and called slowly "Excuse me..."

Nandini who was standing facing her back to him turned back and said "Yes.."

He waited for a second and gulped seeing her big eyes.

"Wo..wo..mein..." He struggled to speak seeing others staring at him.

She observed his inconvenience and held his hand and he withdrew his hand as a reflex.

"Relax....what do u want...??" She asked slowly.

"Wo.." He stammered again.

"Arey wo ke bache...aage bol na.." A girl who wore yellow salwar kameez said being irritated and Manik looked at her having a frown and pout.

"Navya...Wait...Daraaoo math bache ko..." Nandini said and other two boys too giggled.

Nandini took his hand and started caressing it saying "Now tell me...which year...??Fresher ho...??"

Manik nodded with a little smile and said "MBA first year...wo..classroom...!??"

Nandini sighed and said "Oh...same class...come we'll go together...by the way..this is Navya,this is Cabir and this is Dhruv..."

She introduced everyone and Manik hesitatingly shook his hands.

"So chale...??" Nandini asked looking at Manik.

"Nandu...Mukthi and Aliya didn't come yet.." Navya said while walking towards their class.

"They will come...We'll go..." Nandini said.

"Wo..." Manik thought of saying something.

"Yeh phir se shuru hogaye..." Cabir said to Dhruv and giggled and Nandini glared at them to shut up.

"U were saying something..." Nandini asked him.

"Ur name...??" He asked bending his head down. She smiled seeing him, pulling his cheeks and said "Aww mela cutie baby...I forgot to say my name...Nandini murthy..."

He made a pout and said rubbing his cheeks "Don't call me baby..."

"Aww...ok then cutie...What's ur name..??" She asked smiling brightly.

"Manik Malhotra.." He answered and they entered their class. Nandini sat with Manik as she understood that he is some kind of introvert and won't be comfortable with everyone.

Her friends too understood his state of mind and soon Mukthi and Aliya too joined.

Manik was seriously taking down notes while Nandini was looking at him time to time listening to class.

After two lectures,it's break time.

Now Nandini introduced Mukthi and Aliya too to Manik.

By the end of the day, Manik felt somewhat comfortable around Nandini and she, who understood his shy nature, made sure that no one will tease him.

After the college, when everyone were leaving, Nandini called Manik and shook his hand saying "It's so nice meeting u cutie...Can we be friends..?"

He nodded with a smile and bid bye to everyone.

"Yeh ladka thoda theda hai..." Said Navya after he left.

"Chup kar Navya...wo shy hai...Introvert type I guess...We have to know about him..."Nandini said.

"Ha Nandu...and seeing his car we can say that he is Richie rich...But ladka bahut shy types hai..." said Cabir.

"But he is sooooo cute..." said Aliya.

"Aliya...Please...usko bigaadna math..." Nandini said and everyone laughed.

Manik returned home with a cute smile and Nandini too by remembering that shy face of Manik.

"Manik Baba..bahut khush lag rahe ho...!!" Ramu kaka, the senior servant asked and he blushed.

He immediately called his mom to share the news of getting new friends but she cut the call as she was busy in a meeting. He made a sad face. Ramu kaka observed this and tried to cheer him up by giving his favourite cheese cake and French fries.

And here at Nandini's house, she started narrating Manik's innocence to her mother and she was listening her while preparing some snacks to her. She was saying how Navya teased him.

"Nandu beta...Tell ur friends not to tease him or scare him...As far as I understood he feels lonely and that's why he is so shy...Try making him comfortable...Be friends with him...Ok...Don't tease him..." Her mother suggested while Nandini nodded her head thinking about Manik.

Ignore mistakes...

Story pace depends on response...

Bye...