Craziest family reunion ever and a Mothers pain and strength

Comenzar desde el principio

Vernal: Sure! She said as she passes me them. 

Once I used them and see who were dealing with I couldn't believe what I'm looking at. I knew who were those cars and vans belong to and I couldn't believe it. 

Mike: Oh my god.. tell everyone to call it off! 

Raven: WHAT-

Mike; NOW!! they're not a threat! to me anyways, but to whoever cross them there are a threat. Right now leave me and my friends do the talking okay. 

Raven and Vernal couldn't understand what's going on, but nodded and then they left. As they left I look over to the horde of cars and vans coming I talked to myself alone. 

Mike: I can't believe you ever visit or come to me... after me ignoring you... you finally come to me huh..... mom...

Flashback over

Now to the real POV 

Ryuu: Wow... look what you did to the place son... it does bring memories when you were a little baby boy who loves video games. She said as she looks around. 

Desmond: Man! I can't believe that after such a long time you of all people brought it back to life I'm impress son. 

As Lily and Will stand beside me and everyone else in the RWBY cast are either in different places around the room. My mom could see that it really is unsettling them so she wave her hand and all of the fifty men left the cafe. From there it was my mom, dad, and some dude that looks like that guy Shinra? weird. Before I could say something Raven and her big mouth of being a power hungry bitch spoke. 

Raven: Pardon me, but who are you three? She said in bandit voice of hers. 

Ryuu: Oh! excuse me for us being rude. May you start seventh? 

The guy named Seventh spoke. 

Shinra: Hello everyone my name is Yasha Shinra, but you can call me Shinra. I'm the seventh chairmen in the Okami Clan. He said with a normal tone... I like this guy. 

Desmond: Well um hello everyone who helped my son my name is Desmond Satoko I'm Maikeru father or he would prefer I'm Mikes father. He said as he scratches his head by behind. 

Qrow: Wait if your this guys dad then... no.. no hold up..

Winter: Please this... no...

Coco: *plus down shades after shades until she pulls about eight shades out of those shades and looks at mom* No way...

Glynda: This.. no.. this is not.. 

Ozpin: Are you the mother of Mike miss? He questions my mom oh god. 

Ryuu: Yes, I am and my name is Okami Ryuu or Ryuu for short as well, but I'm this little nerd mother. She said with a calm smile. 

Everyone minus Mike/Lily/Will: EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Time Skip to little baby Mike getting carried by Ryuu as she sitting on a wheelchair as Desmond is pushing her as they all do a pose foe the camera.) 

Right now mom, dad, the guy Shinra, Lily, Will, me, Tai, Raven, Sienna, Qrow, Summer, Winter, and Team RWBY were all sitting at a huge table. Shinra is making tea and my mom and dad are in front of me as were sitting down across from each other. I just wish it could go smoothly, but Qrow with his bad luck semblance he starting talking first. 

Qrow: So your telling me that your(Ryuu) the mother of this kid over there? He said as he points at me. 

Ryuu: Yes, if you don't believe me I could get his birth certificate and my age if you want?