"You're gonna fail math."

He sighed. "Fine."

For an hour we worked on math and I tried my best to not think about Mason and what would happen when he gets here. I almost want to fake sick to get out of it. But then again I don't think I should have to hide Peter, I mean his clearly dating a human girl. But he haven't brought her here, probably to spare my feelings. Now I feel bad for bringing Peter here.

I sniffed the air and smelled Sam, but no Mason. "Sam's here."

"How do you know?" He asked looking at my weirdly.

"I heard him." I lied. "Let's go down and you can meet him." I grabbed his hands and we went down and met Sam in the living room sitting next to Kate with his hand on her pregnant belly.

"Sam, this is Peter." I gestured to him. "Peter, this is my brother Sam."

He stood up, "Nice to meet you Peter."

"You to sir."

"Sir?" Sam's eyebrows furrowed.

"Peter you don't have to call him sir." I laughed. "He's literally only seven years older than us."

"Hush Hailee, I like being called sir. Makes me feel superior." I rolled my eyes.

"Peter seriously you don't have to." Kate said as she gestured for Sam to help her get up from the couch. "Let's go eat dinner."

"That went better than I expected." I said after they left the living room.

"You had nothing to be worried about. I have this charm about me that causes people to just immediately fall for me, that's how I got you to go out with me."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we begin following Sam and Kate to the dining room.

Just as we were walking towards the dining room, Mason walked in looking pissed.

This can't be good.

Alpha Mason

"I missed you." Nina kissed my lips as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I missed you to." I lied.

I hadn't really missed her that much. The only person I really missed was my 16 year-old mate, who I was constant neglecting for some clingy human girl. Things would be so much different if Hailee was just a few years older.

"How was the trip?" She asked.

"Good." I said as I walked us to the couch. I sat down pulling her to my lap. "So, what have you been up to?" I asked even I didn't really care for her reply. The only reason I came over is because she surprised me at the airport and insisted that I come over.

"Nothing really, just working, and my mom came to visit me. I told her about you she can't wait to finally meet you." She smiled.

"Likewise." I lied.

Lying seemed like the only thing I ever did these days. I been lying to Nina, Sam, Kate, the whole pack and most importantly my mate. I know it's selfish of me to not want her and at the same time not want her to be with someone else, but I know what I doing is benefiting her. Growing up the Alpha son put so much pressure on me to be strong, and perfect at all times and I want Hailee to be able to enjoy her teenage years and when she turns 18 we can finally mate. "I gotta go to the office and check on things." Since I came straight her from the airport I didn't get a chance check on the pack and see how thing were going and my wolf was extremely agitated then normal around Nina and wouldn't stop growling.

"But you just got here." She pouted.

"I'll be back later on." I promised.

"Okay." She kissed me goodbye.

---

As soon as I walked in the house I smelt this overwhelming smell of a human, similar to the smell that Hailee was drenched in. I tried ignoring the smell and went straight to my office and got to work. After several tries to focus I gave up and went to find who exactly was in the house I walked towards the living room where the smell was strongest and just as I got there I saw Kate and Sam walking out with Hailee and some human boy behind them, his arms were wrapped around her waist and they were smiling at one another. I dug my finger nails in my hand to stop from attacking him.

"Who is this?" I asked starring at Hailee who looked nervous. She discreetly moved away so the human boy's arms weren't around her but she was still too close to him for my liking.

"Hailee boyfriend." Kate said smiling. "Aren't they cute?"

Boyfriend? She has a boyfriend?

I should have expected that, that disgusting human smell that she always smelled like was her boyf- some guy she was seeing. But there's no way in hell that I gonna let some human take my mate away from me.

"Boyfriend?" I laughed. "She can't have a boyfriend." I growled.

"Sam and I talked about it and we both agreed that she should be able to have one." Kate explained.

"Yea man." Sam agreed. "Are you okay?" He look at my strangely.

"No she can't have a boyfriend, because she's mine." I growled as I pulled Hailee away from the human boy and behind me.

"What's going on?" The human asked the same time Sam yelled "What?"

It must of register in Sam's mind that Hailee and I were mates because at that moment his eyes turn black and he lunged at me

Sam Smith: I'm Not the Only One

Peter in the MM

First off I want to thank all of you guys that take time out your day to read my books, I love you guys so much. I hope you guys had an amazing New Year's Eve/ New Years, I had a great time, I did drink but since I have an extremely high tolerance of alcohol I unfortunately did not get drunk but I still had a great time, and I'm amazing at Beer Pong (Kinda).

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!