𝟑. 𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰.

read in black — for best experience.
play the music low for a more
realistic feel.

please comment throughout the book, i love reading comments. 💓

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

🃏.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻.
𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙽.
𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

۵

۵

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

after lunch, danasia and bambi went to class
together and italy and i headed to our class together. the last period of the day thankfully.

once we saw our class, we peaked into the room to see who we had class with we knew. i started subtly pointing out each bitch and nigga i knew.

oriana, nudy punk ass, jae ugly ass, and sosa.

we walked into the classroom and took our seats while everybody was staring like they haven't seen full blown walking goddess's before.

"y'all just think y'all so cute." jae sucked his teeth, he just couldn't wait to start picking with us. his favorite thing ever & his terrible way of flirting.

"boy get the fuck on, not today." i waved him off. "you think i'm cute and so does your bitch."

a few laughters chimed out from my peers, italy really wasn't paying him no mind, that bitch was on instagram. leaving me with this bum ass boy.

"you my bitch, how many times have we established this?" he held his hands out.

"how many times do i have to say go play in traffic for you to actually get the message and go die." i rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

"that was a lil harsh baby." italy said, still not looking up from her phone. i looked at her up and down and scooted my chair closer to my table.

"his hairline is a lil harsh, he be coming on a lil harsh the hell." nudy let a sly remark under her breath after i said that. italy looked up cause she heard it too.