Chapter 1

Eren had finally finished with all the Titans. Barely anyone surviving. Berthold, Reiner, and Annie had been killed. Stopping their flow of power over the Titans. All the Titans were basically humans eaten, but B.R.A (Berthold, Reiner, and Annie) had power to turn them to Titans. Unfortunately they had died due to the power so there was almost extinction of the human race. The Military Police, and most of the Survey Corps were left. Out of the Survey Corps the survivors were, Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Jean, Erwin, Hanji, and Sasha.

With all the survivors they had to restart the entire population.

~A BIG time skip~

"Eren! Get your ass down here or your going to be late for school!" Karla yelled as she cooked.

Eren rolled out of bed. Mumbling about how he dreaded the Mondays.

Eren Jaeger, 17 years old. Inherited his ancestors name for he saved the human race along with his close friends. And those friends of Eren's ancestor were his own friends. For they had evidently been named after their ancestor. Levi wasn't so much his friend. More like his enemy?

Eren quickly showered changing into a "LOLO" T-Shirt, jeans, with his hoodie. His hair was black or white, he dyed it often, but right now his hair was black. His ears were covered with 2 piercings on each side. Each hole having a different stud. One of his eyes was a green at the pupil slowly turning darker as it got father from the pupil. The other being covered by an eyepatch. No one knew why he had an eyepatch, not even his closet friends.

Eren quickly rushed downstairs to find his food at the table. Eggs and bacon, his least favorite. He scowled but stuffed it into his mouth. He grabbed his backpack rushing out the front door walking along the shadows to school.

Mikasa was at vacation, with her parents. Armin was out on a study mission with his parents. Connie was in England for his soccer tournament. So he was alone for the rest of the first semester. Eren hated how he and his mother never traveled, but he knew they didn't have the money for it.

When Eren got to school he headed to homeroom. Of course there were 3 people missing, those people were his friends. And the days they had to be gone was when they were doing partner projects. But Mrs. Sawt chose their partners. Eren ended up with the two people he dreaded most Levi and Max. Max was known as Levi's dirty doer. Levi told Max who, where, when, what, and how, and he would make it happen.

Levi and Max snickered ready to mess with Eren. "Hey Eren! Where's your sister to protect you? Oh did she leave cause your a no good wimp!?" Max taunted, bursting into laughter. All Eren did was pull his hood over his head and took notes for the project. "Tch. Oi, brat answer me. Don't go ignoring me then I can ruin your life faster than you can call for your sister." Levi scoffed. Eren looked up annoyed, "Yes? Levi." He hissed. "What's with the eyepatch?" Max snickered.

"N-That's none of your business.."

"Well why don't we find out?" Levi raised his hand asking Mrs. Sawt if his group could go out in the hall.

Levi grabbed Eren's arm and dragged him into the hall. For his group being the only one in the hall Levi had Max pin him against the wall. Levi slid his finger behind the straps slowly taking the eyepatch off Eren's head. With a quick movement he whipped it off, expecting to see an eye. But Levi just saw Eren's eyelid squeezing shut. "So you think that'll stop me, eh?" With a swift movement he punched Eren in the eye. Max let go of Eren's arms, with Eren sliding to the floor curling into a ball. Levi kicked him again then stepped on his wrist. Eren let out a bloodcurdling scream. Teachers and students rushed to the hall, but when they saw Levi and Max, they froze. Levi continued to kick him and punch him. But Eren resisted of opening his eye. Levi got bored and left along with Max. Eren stood up rushing out of the school, blood and bruises all over him. Rushing home he started to cry.