Chapter 10 (Part 1)

Because I'm a terrible person and love making you wait, I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to seeing from Matthew's POV. It'll cover every chapter just.. From his POV.

Small warning: there's going to be a lot of jumping around in this chapter, there's... Kind of a lot to cover :P

Matthew's POV

I was just sitting around in my hotel room with my brothers, James was on the phone with someone and I was bored.

So I decided I'd talk to Damien.

"So Damien, where do you think we're gonna go next?"

He smirked, "Personally, I don't know, but James is talking to an old friend about just that."

"Old friend?" I asked, thinking, "We don't have many friends, and we never visit the same place twice really so..."I paused, "Just tell me!" I asked, using my best puppy eyes.

But Damien didn't budge.

"Damiennnn" I whined.

"You'll learn right about..." He paused, "Now."

James came back into the room and I sat there, shocked at Damiens accuracy.

He was too good at this.

"Now then, I know where we'll be going next and we'll most likely stay there for a while" He announced, Sam looked up from his phone and Erik popped his head out from the closet, where he was doing... Something, I didn't really know what he did. All I knew was he liked hanging out in the closet.

"Where are we going?" Sam asked boredly.

"We'll be visiting and staying with Mr Anderson" James stated happily, it was odd for him.

"Mr Anderson?" Erik asked from his spot, thinking. "Mr Anderson!" He exclaimed, quickly remembering him.

"The old man?" Sam asked smiling, "Finally, I was wondering when we'd get to see him again"

"Yay!" I smiled happily from the couch, "When are we leaving?"

James smirked, "Two days"

"Damn you're really good at cutting it close, huh?" Sam insulted.

"He's always been good at it, every since we were children" Erik informed.

"Hey! He just happens to want to see us soon, this has nothing to do with-"

"Nothing to do with your terrible scheduling?" Erik asked from the closet.

Damien laughed, "You were the one who suggested two days"

"Aww James you missed him that much?" I asked.

"Shut up and start packing" He said grumpily.

All of us scrambled to our shared rooms, starting to pack our stuff.

We had been staying here for a while, at least a few months. None of us really knew where to go next so we just stayed where we were.

When James told me he had a daughter too, I couldn't wait to meet her and get to know Mr Anderson better!

I was really excited, bouncing on the plane ride. When we got off James informed us Mr Anderson called us someone to escorts us to his house.

Late as James always was, all of us looked frantically for the car, and Damien was the one who found it.

The ride was quiet, but anyone could tell Damien, Sam, and I were all excited and Erik and James were laughing at us on the inside even though they were excited too.