A/N: 2k celibration

I have decided that for my 2k celebration I'm going to redraw the image of the gang I drew, and I'm going to make an ask and dare chapter(s).

they won't remember anything you ask /dare in actual chapters.

You can ask any character.( some characters responses might be weird that will hopefully only be the people i cant write.)

So post your asks on this chapter

Oh, and here are more announcements for the shipping council:

"New members!"

"who?"

" JuliannaGomez749 , KatShipperWolf and EhOoFlol."
(Finally learnt  how to tag people becuase it apparently only lets me tag people on my phone)

"Nice and we have more shipping ideas now!"

"Yes, would you do the honours Blue?"

"Gladly"Blue began to list the submissions. "Bloodlust, Crossmare, Afterdeath, Cream, Fresh x Fell (I can't find the name of that ship) and Science x fell (couldn't find the ship name)."

"Now let's list the Shipping Council members!"

"Alright."

(No!)

"Why not?"

(There are more members then I wanna type and I want to get this announcement done fast!)

(Also apologies to the person that suggested Crossmare but I was planning on adding Errormare mostly because it's one of the few ships I ship myself, and I don't ship Crossmare or Killmare. Sorry to anyone who wanted those ships. I will make Blue and Lust try and make those ships happen but because I'm planning on doing Errormare it will inevitably fail.)