Snap, Crackle, and Pop!

Start from the beginning

"Handful? Asshole?" Helpfully finished Riley, being elbowed in the side by his Lucario a moment later, but the Aura Guardian didn't seem to notice the blow, and he simply mulled over on how he should explain things to Y/n. "You both are similar believe it or not, each of you only had one parental figure growing up, and you were both cast in the shadow of them with great expectations riding on you. Though, you both took different routes, I like to think that the two of you can connect. Either way, she hasn't broken a bone yet so that means she doesn't dislike you... much." Sympathetically sighed Riley, making Y/n blink owlishly at the last bit, since he would rather have a broken bone than being punched in the balls.

"You both have great potential for using aura, a lot of potential.... like both of your parents." Calmly mulled Lucario, sticking his left paw out suddenly and stiffened his arm, catching a dazed Luck who was dripping wet, the small Electric type blinked a few times in confusion. "Hydro Pump. Either way, block out everything and focus your aura into your feet, then take a step forward and allow your aura to seep into the water's surface but don't let it spread to thin, keep it in a foot's radius of you." Stoically ordered Lucario, throwing Luck back towards Salamance the second sparks started jumping off of the Pokémon, aware of how bad it would get if Luck was in the water and decided to use Spark.

Blocking out everything was a lot harder than Lucario said it was, not that he actually said it but for one who's senses were continuously improving at a slow pace, it was odd since whenever he blocked out background noises the sound of something happening within someone in the clearing made its way towards his ears. Releasing the breath that he had been unknowingly holding in, Y/n took a step forward the moment he felt confident enough, directing his aura into his feet and stepped onto the lake.

He fell into the lake a second later with a splash, a gasp of surprise escaped Y/n's mouth as he desperately pulled himself out of the water, gasping in surprise from the sudden cold that grasped onto him, making the teen violently shiver as he pulled himself away from the lake. Falling into the water was a real shock, considering the fact that either Lucario or Riley leaped to save him, he assumed that they were expecting him to fail that on his first try.

"Couldn't..... we have chosen..... a warmer lake?" Questioningly shivered Y/n, rubbing himself vigorously in a pathetic attempt of warming himself up from the cold that clutched onto him, making the teen pull of his hoodie and T-shirt, cursing himself for not thinking of taking them off just I'm case.

"Nope, besides, nobody has ever been able to walk on water on their first try. Most of them can do it on their fifth or sixth try but never their first, even people who are geniuses at Aura can't walk on water on their first try." Casually stated Riley, both of his eyes were focusing on Y/n and they just peered into him, searching for something and Y/n didn't know what he was looking for.

(Timeskip)

Hands placed themselves all over him, holding him in place and pulling his eyelids open so he could see it, the dark room that he absolutely hated, the mouths that were stuck to every wall in the room, and each time their mouths opened up it sounded like nails off of a chalkboard. Their words were as smooth as silk, whispering the sweet, hurtful truth into his ears and he couldn't escape the withering darkness, the way shadows would crawl off of the walls and around the mouths, taking on the form of the person who he didn't want to hear that from.

Y̶̟̙̾̿͂̓̈́̈̐o̶̫̬̪͇̗̠͋̊̏u̵̧̢̘͕͙̲͓̻͉̩̇̈́̀̇̍̚͝ ̵̫̆͐̎̿͂̂͌͌̕͠a̵̗̳̲̋͠r̵̢̳̺̰̙̳̖̖̀̑͜ͅe̶̡̤̻̙̪̼̻̠̟̥̓̒̎ ̷̝̺͉͂̈̇̈́̏̇̎͝a̷̺̮̗̺̥̜̾́̀̅͊̔̽̾̚ ̵̱͔̮̈́̓́̕d̸̦̹͚̤͙͎̫̭̀̈i̶̢̛͈̍͒̅̒͗́̐̿͝s̴͇̦̤͇̰̜͂̀̈́̈́̓̾͒a̵̬̣̝͐̋p̴̢͙͉͈̜̰̎͆͗̓͒́̆͘͠͝p̴̨̛̛̪̯͍̠̗̘͔̤̺͒̔̏̊̊̏o̴͖̻͖̱̱̳͓̥̎̀į̶̛̣͓͆́̈́́͂̓͌́̚ń̶̗̊̍́͝t̵̛͍̰̬̻̙͂̔̔̐͂̈͐͆̿ḿ̴̡̨̝͖̖̯͈̭̘̄͛́̀̽́̄͑̕͜e̷̥̺̋̍̌̒̅͑́͊̌͜͝ͅn̸͈̪͕̬͗̍͂̔͛̿͐̈́͜ţ̴̡̠̼̫̲̫̼̝̆̏̒̀̈́̽̀̇́̑.̶͖͕͕̠͍̦̣̥͑̎͜.̷̯̘̙̻̈́̇̄̈́̈́̄͘͠.̸̥͉̰̘͕͎̮̥̯̿̐̀̆̏͑.̵̷̨̧͇̱͎̹̝̣͍̫͚̤̠̙̻͖͓͈́͐̾̀͊̀́̒̈̚̚ ̷̛̱̯̯̗͑̂͛̈͗͆̊̐̕