The door swung open and I yell, okay maybe I screamed, but that doesn't matter. "Who the hell are you? And what the hell are you doing in my apartment?" What matters is that I drop the guitar in my hand and jump-out of shock, of course. Of course with my luck, I land on the other guitar creating a foot sized hole in the body. Oh shit.

  A strangled gasp comes from the girl in front of me and she drops the plastic, orange, baseball bat that she is holding. "You are fucking dead. You little shit. You break in my apartment and break my babies! You're dead." Her angry brown eyes bare into mine as I stare back at her, not knowing what to say. Her blonde hair and coral shorts don't make her look intimidating. But damn. She's hot. Her physique was incredible; long legs, decent boobs. A gold necklace with a flat, heart charm dangled in between her collarbones. The only problem was that she's pissed. "Are you fucking checking me out?"

  Guilty as charged.

  Furious brown eyes pierce my body as she stood before me, even though I was a lot taller than her, she is still intimidating as hell. "Are you going to say something?"

  "Uh, sorry?" I say, biting my lip and giving her my puppy dog eyes. It always works on girls and on some guys.

  "Sorry? A fucking sorry?" She cries, poking me hard in the chest. Okay, scratch that, it almost always works. My back is now in contact with the wall and I'm pretty sure that there is a 99.9 percent chance that she will kill me. "You break into my house and break Victor and Edgar! And all I get is sorry! What's your name? You are so paying for the repairs."

  "Sorry," I begin, hoping that she could catch the sincerity in my voice. "Wait, are you crying?"

  "I'm not crying," She says with as much authority in her voice as she could manage. "Now, who are you?"

  "The name's Fox, Ryan Fox, and may I ask for yours?" The question now is, why she isn't freaking out by now. I am Ryan Fox; the singer, the songwriter, the guy that millions of teenage girls throw themselves at. "Oh, and who are Victor and Edgar?"

  "Alyssa," She scowls, "Victor and Edgar are my guitars. I named them. Victor is the one you stuck your foot through and Edgar is the one you just dropped." Sheesh, she makes it sound so. . . harsh. "So are you gonna pay up or what? I spent months saving up for them and I will not let some idiot ruin them in a second."

  "Who name's their guitars?" I scoff. She throws me a menacing glare and I shut up, "But you seriously don't know who I am?"

  "I know who you are," She rolls her eyes, "You're all over my roommate's room. Nima's been obsessing over you for ages. Ryan Fox, the music industry's golden boy," I grin, even though her voice made it sound as if she was mocking me. Okay, maybe this girl is sane and her roommate, Nina, I believe, she sounds interesting, "at the moment. That also means you'll have no trouble paying off the damages."

  "How about I give you some concert tickets for you and the roomie?" I smirk, pulling out my wallet from my back pocket.

  "Sure, but you still have to pay for repairs," She smirks back at me as I give her the tickets.

  "So, I'm guessing I don't have a choice?" I ask cautiously and then she bursts out laughing.

  "A choice? That's hilarious," She giggles just for a moment, then calms herself before continuing. "So, are you going to pay now or what?"

  "Sorry, babe, but I don't have enough cash on me right now," I shrug.

  "Okay, well, give me your phone," She demands as she holds out her hand.

  I give her a look and frown, "Why? I need it for work."

  "Yeah, and I need my guitars to make a new cover, but it's not like that's gonna happen now," She sasses. Geez.

  "You make covers?" I ask, letting my curiosity get the best of me-yet again. "Can I see them?"

  "Yes and no," She snaps. "Phone."

  "Okay, okay," I sigh, giving up after receiving another one of her dangerous glares. I hand over my smart phone after some internal deliberation and she smirks as she swipes it from my hand. "There's a pass code, so don't even think about trying to get in it."

  She just ignores me, "So, you'll come tomorrow with the money, right?"

  "Uh, yeah. What time and how much?" I ask. She presses her lips into a thin line as she thinks.

  "Well, I don't know how much it would cost," She sighs, biting her bottom lip. I could tell that she was frustrated, and to my surprise, I think that she is slightly warming up to me. "And you're the golden boy here, don't you have some kind of busy schedule?"

  "Oh, yeah. Can I have my phone? I have my schedule on there," I ask, grinning when she hands me my phone. "Well, what do you know, I'm free from three to four thirty tomorrow, so be ready at three sharp."

  "Okay, now give it back," She says nonchalantly and again I grudgingly hand it over. "So, are you gonna get going now?"

  "You know you never told me why you need my phone," I ask, suspicion running through my voice as I snatch my phone back. Yeah, maybe I should've asked that eariler. "Should I be worried?"

  "Do you really think that I trust you enough to come back and pay for this?" Alyssa scoffs, and she's probably right. She holds out her hand again and I place the phone back in her hand.

  "You know you never told me your last name," I smile, waiting to hear her answer. She rolls her brown eyes, which were no longer angry, at me. Thank God. They were scary.

  "It's Taylor; Alyssa Taylor," She sighs.

  "So, you make covers? On what? Youtube?" I ask.

  "You ask more questions than a three year old," She laughs with a hint of annoyance. Maybe she was warming up to me. "But, yes, on Youtube."

  "Okay, well, I'll search you up," I say adding a wink. I'm pretty sure she just made a gagging face at me-whatever.

  "Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asks with a mock scowl, and now that I think about it; I do.

  "Yeah," I nod. "Hey, is there any way you could sneak me out of this place?"

><><><><

  Finally, home sweet home. Today, I would say was a very interesting day. Alyssa Taylor, for one thing is really something. Which reminds me, I need to check her out on Youtube.

  I pull out my silver laptop and type in her name in the search bar. I press enter and a whole list of her videos came up on the page, so I of course click on the most recent one. It's only about a week old and she was holding the guitar that my foot went through. Oops.

  "Hi, this is Alyssa Taylor, covering I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift." The introduction is complete and then she starts singing. Damn she is flawless. Her singing is amazing and her notes are spot on. I look at the views under the video and it reads just over two hundred thousand views.

  Then without thinking, I click on another video. And then another, and another.

_______________________________________________________

YAYAYYAYAYYAYA I actually had this story idea for quite a while and I finally started writing it so YAY. So this chapter only has the 2 main characters; Alyssa Taylor and Ryan Fox.

How do you like it so far? Character analysis anyone? Other comments?

Like the cover? (I actually really like this one 'cause it's so simplistic and the picture kinda tells about the story) btw I made it :) original picture is not mine

Coolio trailer to the side. Song is Secret Girl by Alex Goot. Made by IsLolZaWord

*Picture of Ryan Fox at the side

Vote & COMMENT

Miss_terious