All attention is now on Yaya's voice. "Okay, he's down! Guess I'm jumping!"

How can a girl decide on a whim just like that?! Gopal thinks. His body moves faster than his own head, his hands spread wide, ready for one insane touchdown. "Okay- what- wait- At least let me catch-!"

Yaya drops sooner than prepared, her bare feet pressing down on Gopal's chest first. She ends up falling right on him, pushing him down with the weight of her body. Both of them drop to the ground.

Gopal is a modest guy, rolling away from her to rise up under a second. He pulls her up. "Sorry for...not catching you, my bad."

"Nah, that's fine. It's a cool thrill anyway," she tells him. For a twelve-foot drop, surely it was one ride. She can still feel the gravity and wind against her body.

Ying clears her throat.

Her presence breaks the two, making Yaya listen to her. Yaya knows what she did. She knows exactly what she did. She can't run away from it. Ying's anger, Ying's scolding. She knew very well she deserved it.

Ying just happens to have a lot of patience to stretch. She doesn't talk any more, gesturing her to sit. She's giving her boots. "You idiot. Bold of you to get this far, barefooted."

No more can be said. "S-Sorry, Ying. Guess I was pretty delusional, huh?"

"Well, if there was one thing you got right, then duh, yes, there was a panther."

Yaya can now look at her shamelessly, shrouded in comfort. She's being snarky again. "Nice spikes." She looks to her clothes.

"Shut up," Ying laughs. They can't stay mad for long.

"Heyyo, guys- uh- girls?" Gopal murmurs from afar, knees on the ground. "You think he's still alive?"

The two rush to the area, with one lanky body draped over the soil. He's in full-on khaki. They're about to get the boy up, only until he does it himself.

He's conscious. Even after a five. Meter. Fall.

Another peculiar sight for the three. He appears to be like an average teenager, thin at every corner, still dizzy from the fall. His irises twist behind his makeshift specs, but his insane hair twists even more.

"Woah, woah, woah," they all go. "You okay, kid?"

"Yeah- yea- I'm fine." When his vision straightens, his mind scatters. "OH, GOODNESS GRACIOUS- WHAT!"

They're all thrown off and stunned from his screaming. They tone down, eventually. When they do, the kid is first to speak. "W-W-Wow, oh goodness, is this rrrreally?"

"What?" Ying asks.

"G-God...F-F-F-Females..."

"Excuse me?"

"And they c-c-called me a mad man, how dare they?!" the stranger exclaims, ambling about. His eyes are unsteady.

He's hyped.

"I'm sorry, but you actually do look like one," Gopal says frankly. "Who even are you, kid?"

He was in the process of picking up his scrappy notebook when Gopal interrupts him. As he talks, he doesn't offer a handshake. He dives in his countless pockets for a pen. "M-M-My bad, ssssir. Fang at your service. Nice to see active females still alive and healthy," he says, shaking all their hands after finally grabbing the pen.

Yaya lifts a brow. "Fang? And you're a boy?"

Everyone pauses.

Fang chuckles. "Why, yes, my lady. I-I-I'm sorry for last night, bbby the way. I was awake when I hhhheard you climb-b-bing up the tree. I couldn't help you."