S E V E N

Your POV

"We were just getting Dunkin Dixie chill out," Charli said giving Dixie the same attitude back. "mhmm okay," she replied to Charli then turning to me, "can I have a word with you." "Sure mom," I laughed as Charli also let out a giggle. Dixie turned to give both of us the death stare as I followed her upstairs. We walked into her room and she shut the door behind us. "Dixie why are you so mad? We were just getting coffee," I said knowing it was a lie.

"Why the fuck are you spending so much time with Charli?" She yelled. "I-" She cut me off, "It's as if you fucking like her or something." I felt my cheeks get hot as they started turning red. "I don't like her Dixie," I said quietly hoping Charli wouldn't hear. "Yeah well tell that to your red cheeks," she pointed to my face. "Just because I wanna hang out with her doesn't mean I like her, we are just friends,"  I clapped back. "Your mom let us borrow the van to go get Dunkin," I continued speaking as she fell silent. She was staring at me weirdly as if not wanting to say what she was about to say. I saw something in her head click deciding to say it "Yeah well atleast my mom loves me," she mumbled. "What was that?" I asked unable to hear her.

"I said at least my mom loves me!" She yelled. I was in shock as I took a couple steps back. I could see that she instantly regretted saying that as her face fell. "Wait Y/N come back I didn't mean it like that," She pleaded as I headed for the door. I felt the tears rolling down my face as I reached for the door handle. When I opened the door Charli fell on to the floor I assume she was leaning on the door listening in on our argument.

She looked up at me and saw me crying then stood up next to me. She engulfed me in a hug and whispered into my ear "I'm sorry she's such a bitch," she glared at her sister who was standing in her room. Dixie too had tears running down her face, but obviously for different reasons then I did. Charli guided me into her room as she shut the door behind us. We both sat down on her bed, I had my head nudged into her shoulder letting all my tears out. She ran her fingers through my hair as she spoke softly into my ear trying to calm me down.

I didn't want her to see me sad...let alone crying, so I pulled my head out of her shoulder and started wiping all the tears away. I looked up at her for a few seconds as I saw her staring at me, I then pulled her into a big hug almost tackling her into the bed. I was still sniffling because what Dixie said really took a toll on me, but being around a Charli really cheered me up. I was on top of Charli as I started ticking her making her laugh like crazy. "Stop ahahahaha y/n! that tickles!" She laughed as I tickled the sides of her stomach.

She was squirming around so much until she finally got the strength to push me off of her. I landed on the bed next to her as she rolled on top of me straddling me. She grabbed a pillow from next to us and started hitting me in the face with it. That then caused both of us to erupt in a laughing fit. Eventually we tired out and she just looked into my eyes, I took in every detail of her. All her little freckles on her nose and cheeks, her dimples when she smiled, even the way her hair fell onto her face from us wrestling around. My thoughts were interrupted by the touch of her lips on mine.

I passionately kissed her back as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I was surprised by this action but i continued to kiss her, putting my hands on her hips. She took her lips off mine and I was confused for a sec until I felt her lips softly press onto my neck. It was sweet until she found my sweet spot and harshly sucked on it. I let out a small moan until I opened my eyes realized what was happening. "woah woah Charli Charli Charli," I said getting her attention. "hmm?" She hummed on my neck, I tingled as I felt her breath on it.

"We can't do this," I let out a sigh. "Why not?" She perked her head up looking at me. "Well for starters everyone is home and also we just kissed like an hour ago, if we are maybe wanting to you know...possibly....be an item in the future we should definitely take things slow," I explained. "Your right, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I don't know why, I- I'm sorry," She said. "Charli don't be sorry, I actually liked it," I smiled. "You did?" She asked smiling down on me. "Yeah but just next time... I'm topping you," I smirked. "Whatever," She rolled her eyes laughing.

She got off from on top of me and sat down beside me. "Do you wanna go watch a movie in the living room?" She asked. "I'm 100% down," I smiled kissing her on the forehead before getting up. We sat down on the couch downstairs with our popcorn in hand. "The conjuring?" She asked. I nodded my head popping a handful of cheesy popcorn into my mouth. "Wait i'm gonna get some water," I said standing up.

"Get me some too!" Charli shouted from the couch. I came back with the waters and sat on the other side of the couch away from Charli. "You know you can sit next to me." "But-" "You're fine, my parents are asleep and Dixie's probably crying to herself in her room." I complied scooting up close to Charli and she grabbed a blanket and put it over us. I rested my head on her shoulder and snuggled up close to her taking her hand in mind. She looked down at me and smiled hitting play on the movie. A few minutes into the movie Charli kept pushing me and making noises trying to scare me as I did the same to her.

I practically shielded my eyes from the movie because of how scared I was, Charli did the same. We were both scardy cats when it came to horror movies so I don't know why we agreed to this movie. We were both huddled up together slowly taking bites of popcorn scared of what would happen next. I shifted the bowl to my hands so she could have a better reach of the popcorn. I looked up at the screen and a jump care popped up, I put my head into Charli's shoulder not wanting to look. She started to play with my hair which made me smile real hard against her. "AH HA!" I heard a loud voice from behind us yell.

"AHHHH WTF," We both screamed simultaneously, the popcorn flying up in the air as it was just in my hands. We both turned around to see Dixie standing behind us, "I knew you liked her Y/N!" I once again started turning red at Dixie's accusations. "Uh Dixie just because we are cuddling doesn't mean she likes me, it just means we are super close friends," Charli chimed in saving my ass. "Yeah Dixie it's honestly pathetic that you think like this, just because i'm gay doesn't mean I like every girl I see." "Well it just seems that way to me," She said lowly. "Well it's not, and why am I even talking to you, you were a bitch to me earlier and I could honestly never forget what you said.... It really hurt." I looked down trying not to cry again. "Whatever," She rolled her eyes turning to go up the stairs and stomping all the way up.

A/N: I really liked this chapter hahaha dramaaaa. Also might add some dixison to this story so lmk what you think abt that👀