E L E V E N

Your POV

"I don't even know what to say."

"Dixie let me explai-"

"No, both of you are fucking liars. Charli you said she was on a walk, and you said you didn't like Charli." Dixie pointed at me.

"Dixie i'm sorry," I tried to apologize.

"No you don't get to apologize right now. Not only were you guys in the shower together but you both have fucking hickeys on your necks."

I looked over at Charli as she put her hand over her neck trying to cover them up.

"So you guys fucked didn't you?"

"I-"

"Yeah we did Dixie and I don't know why it's such a big deal, you should be happy for us. But instead your acting like a self centered bitch. You don't get Y/N all to yourself she's my fr- she's my- she's my...girlfriend." Charli yelled.

"Unbelievable." Dixie said tearing up as she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

"We should probably get dressed, my mom and dad are gonna be home soon."

"Why is she so mad?" I asked.

"I don't know or care." Charli rolled her eyes.

" She just gets on my nerves all the damn time," Charli said getting dressed.

I walked over to Charli's closet and pulled a hoodie out and slipped it on. I also grabbed a pair of her sweatpants and put them on. I walked over to her door going to talk to Dixie.

"No, don't," Charli said grabbing my arm.

"Why not?"

"She's gonna need time to cool off."

"Fine, but i'm talking to her eventually."

"Be my guest but I won't be. How about we go live while we wait for her to chill the fuck out."

"I'm down."

I walked over and laid down on Charli's bed as she came over and laid next to me. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and went to Instagram clicking on the live button. Instantly 50k people joined the live and I was surprised.

"Hey guys me and Y/N were bored so we wanted to go live, you guys can ask us questions and we'll answer them." I looked over and smiled at the beautiful girl next to me.

"Do you guys live together? Yeah we do but she has her own room, we'll technically it's the guest room but yeah." Charli answered the question.

"Are you guys dating?" We both looked at eachother and smiled. "Uhh no we are just friends." Charli said. Ouch that one hurt. She looked over at me and mouthed the word sorry. I gave her a smile letting her know it was okay.
I leaned in closer to Charli and rested my head on her shoulder so I could get a better look at the comments. I saw comments that were just asking what Charli's favorite color was and Favorite animal, boring stuff. But then I saw a comment that seemed interesting.

Just friends my ass, we see the hickeys on your necks and how close you two are.

I looked over at Charli's neck as my eyes went wide. How the hell did I forget about them all ready. I quickly whispered in Charli's ear quiet enough so the live wouldn't hear "Uh babe we forgot about the hickeys." Her head turned over and looked at my neck so fast.

"Um hugs and kisses guys we gotta go um shit okay byee love you guys."

She spoke so fast as she ended the live.

"That's not good," She said looking over at me.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's not your fault I just didn't want us to come out that quickly but I guess the secrets out now."

"Soooo can I have cuddles now?" I asked making a pouting face. She opened up her arms real wide as I hugged her and laid on top of her.

1 Hour Later

"CHARLI AND Y/N GET DOWN HERE NOW" I heard Marc yell. Charli and I both looked at each other with an oh shit face.

"Yeah?" Charli asked clearly nervous asf.

"Put your hair up." Marc said pointing at the both of us. We both looked at each other as we put our hair into buns.

"Yep I knew it." He said looking at all the hickeys on our necks.

"I wouldn't be mad if you two weren't 16 but since you are i'm a little upset, when we're you guys gonna tell us you were dating."

"Well, I don't know," Charli said.

"Okay welp, everyone saw the hickeys on the live and now everyone knows your dating. Charli this isn't a good look since you recently broke up with Chase. So you're gonna have to deal with the consequences of the hate that you might get you understand that right?" He asked.

"Yes sir I understand."

"Okay well i'm happy for you girls but none of that needs to happen under my roof again. You hear me?"

"Yes sir."

"Yes Mr. Damelio"

"Y/N how many times do I have to tell you to call me Marc," He laughed.

"Oh sorry."

We walked upstairs with Marc following us. I started to walk to Charli's room to go to sleep.

"Nope as your punishment for leaking yourselves Y/N go sleep in your own room." Marc said.

"Okay," I said hugging Charli goodnight.

"Goodnight princess," I whispered kissing her on the cheek.

"Goodnight," She blushed.

I went to lay in my bed as I tossed and turned for a few minutes when I got a notification. It read 1 attachment from Char Char🤍. I unlocked my phone and opened the message when I saw a naked pic of Charli in her bathroom. My mouth was wide open, I didn't know my girl was such a freak geez.

A/N: Sorry for the late update but on top of this book i'm gonna be making a Dixie one and it's gonna be even better than this one! So look out for that coming real soon🤍