F I V E

I have now been living in the D'amelio home for about a month and a half. It is amazing, they are all so nice and caring. I have been flirting with Charli this whole time and I'm pretty sure she's been doing the same. I'm just way to nervous to make a move. She would be the first person i've even ever dated if I did, so this is all just to overwhelming.

I was sitting on Dixie's bed laying next to her scrolling through insta, when I heard Heidi calling for dinner. Dixie and I both groaned as we had to get out of our comfortable laying position. I opened the door to see Charli also coming out of her dark room. I'm pretty sure she was playing Fortnite, I mean that's all she does these days.

I looked her up and down, she was wearing a white crop top with leggings. God she looked so beautiful in anything, but especially this outfit. I stopped staring and continued walking down the stairs to sit at the dinner table. Dixie sat next to me and Charli sat across from me on the other side of the table.

Heidi made some amazing smelling spaghetti and meatballs, she was a really good cook. I took one bite of it and instantly fell in love. "The food is really good mrs. D'amelio," I smiled at her. "Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Heidi," She laughed. "Oh my bad, the food is really good HEIDI," I repeated emphasizing her name. Everyone at the table starting laughing even Charli.

A couple minutes later I felt something touching my foot. I looked under the table to see Charli's feet touching mine. I then realized she was trying to play footsies with me. I looked up at her and bit my lip as I saw she was blushing. She quickly looked away as she noticed me looking at her.

After dinner I walked back up to my room and continued to scroll through insta. I got quite bored with that and decided to see what Charli was up to. I cracked open her door to see her sitting on the floor playing on her Xbox. "Hey," I said looking down at her. "Oh hey Y/N," She said as she took of her headset.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Just playing some solos," She spoke softly. "Charli why is it so cold on here," I said rubbing my arms. "Sorry," she replied "I always have the air up high in here." She set down her controller and walked over to her closet. I heard her rummaging through it and a few seconds later she came back.

I looked up at her and she threw a hoodie at me. "That should warm you up," She smiled sitting back down next to me, even closer than she was before. I put the hoodie on and noticed it had a big picture of her face on it. It was her merch and it was cute it was just so... Charli. The hoodie was warm and fuzzy and it smelled just like her.

Why would she give me her hoodie though? Does she like me? I didn't wanna read to much into it considering I just said I was cold and she was probably just being nice.

Charli's POV

"Damn it," I yelled as a guy sniped me from across the circle killing me. I looked over at Y/N and she was laughing at me. "Hey," I said softly punching her arm. "Let me see you do better," I continued. "Well i've never played Charli, can you teach me?" Y/N said looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "I guess," I smiled at her. I couldn't resist saying no to her face, it was just to cute.

I put the controller in her hand and put my hands over hers so I could control them. Her hands were so soft and I- okay focas. I started to show her which buttons did what until I felt her staring at me. I looked over at her and stared into her eyes for a few seconds. I felt my eyes pushing themselves down to her lips as I caught a quick glance. I looked back up into her eyes and she was looking at my lips. We both started to lean in and-

Just then Dixie busted through the door and we both quickly jumped away from each other. I looked at the screen making it look like I was playing Fortnite and not about to kiss my sister's best friend. "Hey Charli can I-, oh hey Y/N what are you doing in here?" "I was just having Charli show me how to play fortnite," She said truthfully.

"Oh okay," Dixie replied "Charli can I borrow your straightener mines broken?" "Yeah sure it's in my bathroom," I sighed. She really just ruined my moment like that, Classical Dixie. Dixie walked out of my room and shut the door behind her. "I should go," Y/N said standing up. "Oh okay, goodnight," I sadly looked up at her. She walked out of my room also closing the door behind her.

I continued to play fortnite for about another hour until I saw something crawling across my screen. It was a SPIDER, it was about the size of a quarter. "Oh hell no," I said out loud I quickly shut of my T.V. and went into Dixie's room. If you know me then you know I'm deathly afraid of spiders. I once slept on the couch for a week because of a spider in my room.

"Dix can I-"

"Get out Charli"

"But please there's a-"

"Charli out, Now!"

"But-"

"Charli if I have to say it one mo-"

Your POV

I was laying in my bed struggling to fall asleep yet another night when I heard my door slowly open. I turned around to see who it was and I saw Charli standing in the doorway holding onto a stuffed bunny, how cute. "Hey do you mind if I sleep in here?" She asked. "There was a spider in my room and I cant sleep in there for the next month."

I scooted over and patted a spot on the bed laughing at how cute she was. She smiled and walked over to the bed laying down on it. She relaxed and I quickly put the covers over her tucking her in. I awkwardly layed next to her on my back unable to get comfortable. I was really sleeping in the same bed as the Charli D'amelio....crazy.

After about twenty minutes of laying in that position I turned to my side. Just then I felt Charli shift in the bed as she put her arm around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled to myself and laid back down on my back. She then moved her head so it was rested on my chest and I moved my arm so it was around her."Goodnight Y/N," she whispered. "Goodnight Charli," I smiled whispering back to her. I couldn't control how fast my heart was beating, this was amazing that this was happening but I was also really nervous. I have waited for a moment like this to happen for the past month.

This whole night was incredible, we almost fucking kissed. A few minutes later I heard Charli's breathing even out indicating that she was asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and closed my eyes drifting off into a deep sleep.