F O U R

I woke up around noon since I had stayed up practically all night last night. I turned to my side to find my phone on the charger. I pulled it off so I could read my texts and emails that I missed from the night before. I noticed that I had 99+ notifications on Tik Tok so i decided to check it. When I opened the app I saw that I had 2.7 million followers.

This was so weird considering that I didn't have any videos posted. I then remembered that I live with the most famous family on Tik Tok and all of Charli's fans must have followed me once she posted that video of us. I didn't really like that I had all this new found fame. I was never one to crave attention but hey, I guess i'm gonna roll with it.

As I was laying in my bed scrolling through Tik Tok Dixie busted in my room. "Why were you up at three a.m. with Charli?" She questioned leaping onto my bed. "Well I went downstairs to get a snack and saw her down there," I said, "why do you ask?" "Well because I saw that you guys made a Tik Tok together last night," She replied.

"Oh yeah she taught me the renegade," I said. "Oh that's cool," she had a certain look on her face as if it was jealousy mixed with sadness. We sat there in silence for a couple minutes until Dixie spoke up. "You wanna go to the mall today?" She asked. "Uh duh, of course I wanna go to the mall with my bestie," I said punching her softly in the arm. She punched me back ten times harder than I did her. "Ow Dixie what the fuck," I yelled.

"That's for making a Tik Tok with Charli and not me," She pouted. "Fine," I said, "Let's make one after I get dressed." Dixie got up off my bed and left my room. I'm assuming she went to go get dressed, at least she better be because I was not about to wait a long time for her to get ready.

I pulled the covers off of me and walked to my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush from off the counter and started to brush my teeth. After about 30 minutes of me getting dressed I went into Dixie's room to see if she was ready. Luckily she was so she grabbed her keys and we walked downstairs.

"Where are you two going?" Heidi asked. "The mall," Dixie replied. "Can I come?" Charli asked looking at me. "Sur-" I was cutoff as Dixie started talking. "No, girls day," Dixie said as she linked arms with me and we walked out the door. I honestly felt bad leaving Charli out like that but it wasn't my decision if she could come since Dixie was the one who invited me.

We got in the car and headed to the mall. As we were driving I decided to make my first TikTok so I started filming our day. I took a short clip of Dixie driving and she looked over and smiled at the camera. Dixie and I jammed out to music the whole car ride and I even filmed some of that. I filmed the tall buildings all around as we drove deep into the city. I posted the TikTok and instantly started getting likes and comments.

We eventually reached the mall and got out of the car. We walked around looking for what stores to go to until we saw american eagle. We both ran in there and headed straight towards the jeans. After being in there for about an hour we left AE and headed to the next store. I bought 3 pairs of jeans while Dixie bought a whopping 12 she even got 6 shirts to go along with them.

As we were looking for another store to shop at 3 girls ran up to us. Great... we are gonna be here forever because of Dixie's little fans. But just then one of the girls asked if they could take a picture with me... me? Why me i'm irrelevant? "Uh yeah sure," I said smiling at the girl who was probably a year or two younger than me. I crouched down and smiled for the camera holding up a peace sign. I looked over as Dixie was hugging the other two girls and taking pictures with them.

Just then a shit ton of people came out of nowhere and crowded around us asking for pictures, autographs, and they even wanted us to make Tik Toks with them. "Can I do the renegade with you?" A little girl asked me and of course I said yes. "Wanna do it on my account?" I asked her. "Okay!" She said overly excited.

We did the renegade and I posted it tagging the girl. I just successfully posted my second TikTok, and with a fan. This was all happening so quickly and it was strange. After Dixie and I took pictures with a bunch of fans we decided to leave the mall. There was no point in shopping anymore since everyone kept following us around and we didn't have any privacy. That was the one thing that sucked about being 'famous'.... privacy.

As me and Dixie were driving home from the mall I got a notification from Instagram.

Charli D'amelio followed you!

hmm I said out loud wondering how she got my insta, I followed her back. "What is it?" Dixie asked looking over at me. "Oh uh nothing," I say. When we got home Dixie parked the car and we got out. I walked in the house to see the rest of the family standing there.

"How was it?" Marc asked. "Good," Dixie replied holding up all her bags. "I saw your TikTok with that little girl, I taught you well," Charli giggled. I just smiled at her and walked up to my room. I opened the door to my dresser and started to put my new clothes into it.

I heard a knock on the door so I walked over to it. As I opened the door I saw Charli appear and I smiled at her. "Hey, what did you get at the mall?" She asked. I showed her all of the jeans that I got. "That's it?" she questioned. "Yeah we kinda got mobbed after that so we just left," I said. "Oh yeah that kinda happens when you hang with the D'amelios, sorry," she replied.

"It's okay honestly, i love it here and I'm so grateful that you guys let me live here," I smiled at her. "I have a question," We both said simultaneously. "Oh you go first," I laughed. "Well I don't know if this is personal but, why did you get kicked out of your house?" She asked sitting on the bed with me.

"Oh well I-," I started but Charli cut me off. "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me," she sympathized. "No it's just because I- I'm into girls," I finally let out. Charli's face looked as if she was glad to hear that. "Oh that really sucks, i'm so sorry Y/N," She leaned in and hugged me. I hugged her back taking in her smell. Her perfume smelled like straight up roses. She also smelled like dunkin though cause that's what she consumes 24/7.

"Thank you, it's okay though," I smiled pulling away from the hug."What was your question?" She asked. "Oh I was just wondering how you found my insta," I said. "I searched your name silly," She laughed standing up off my bed "I added you just incase we needed to keep in touch or something." I nodded and looked down at my phone. "Well i'm gonna go make some TikToks, see you at dinner," She waved as she walked out of my room.

Charli's POV

When I hugged Y/N it felt amazing. She was so beautiful and I felt as though I was slowly gaining feelings for her. I was honestly confused though, because I'm straight. I would usually come to Dixie for advice on these things but I couldn't tell her I had a crush on her best friend. She would be so upset and disappointed and a whole bunch of other feelings I didn't want my sister to go through. So it was best that I kept my feeling about Y/N on the low. I mean I sure as hell couldn't tell Y/N atleast not right now.

A/N: Do you guys like when I include Charli's POV because I might start doing that!