I walked up to them with a smirk, "Yo! It's been a while guys!" I cheerfully state.

Killua narrowed his blue eyes at me, "Who are you?"

I feigned hurt and put a hand on my chest, "How can you forget dear ol' me? Didn't we have a connection?!"

I took a step back as Gon suddenly got into my face, smelling me with his eyes close.

A large smile appeared as he snapped his eyes open. He immediately grabbed me and swung me around while I shrieked.

"NI-JI-KA~~~~~!!!!!!!"

Both Killua and Leolio's mouth dropped open as they watched Gon swing me around while giving me a bear hug, the whole time I was squealing and giggling.

When the spiky haired teen finally let me down, he pouted looking down at me.

"Nijika!! Where did you disappear too?!?!?!"

I brought my fingers to my lips, "Shhhh... I'm in hiding right now, I can't attract too much attention." I looked over Gon's back and winked at Killua and Leolio who were still in shock.

"Let's go somewhere private....." I whispered leading them to a cafe.

As we sat down Killua and Leolio seemed to get over their shock.

The silver haired male smirked at me, "Well where did you go, 'Ms. I'm an assassin from the Kijime family'? You didn't even say a good bye."

I sweat dropped as Killua returned the words I gave him when he disappeared on us after the hunters exam. Damn, he still remembered....

"Ehehe... I had to get some questioned answered so I went back to the Zoldyck mansion..."

Killua's eyes widen as he lightly choked on melon cream soda he was drinking.

"You went where?! Why the hell would you go there?!" Killua hissed as he stopped his coughing.

I scratched my head and sheepishly frowned, "Well I would have asked my brother but he wouldn't answer his phone. And the second people that came into my mind was Silva-San and Zeno-San."

Killua seemed slightly upset but stayed silent.

"Well, what I want to know is," Leolio spoke up as he gulped down some coffee, "Why do you look like the girl version of Killua?"

Once again I sheepishly laughed and scratched my head, "Well when I went to the Zoldyck mansion, for some reason I found Sorata there. And my older brother suddenly saying I couldn't go to York Shin because it's too dangerous for me.... And after all the yelling I found out the Phantom Troupe may be searching for me....."

An awkward silence fell on us. I fidgeted in my seat as I avoided eye contact with my friends....

Killua was the first one to break the silence, "You're kidding right?"

I stayed silent, this isn't kidding matter....

"The phantom troupe, they're the ones who killed Kurapika's clan right?" Gon questioned as he placed the fork he had in his hand down.

Killua and I grimly nodded.

"Why would they even target you Nijika?" Gon's tone was serious, something I wasn't used to...

"Because I'm a Kijime, Sora-nii told me they once scouted him because he could control air and water. He thinks they'll try to scout me because I could control all of the elements...." I explained...

"Well, this explains why you're in a disguise but why look like me?" Killua questioned as he played with the straw of his soda.

"I thought it would be more believable if I was your younger sister. I could have pick Gon, but we looked quite the same already, my eyes would be the only thing that I'll have to change. They could still suspect me as a Kijime," I examined as I ate my own parfait, "If I looked really different from how I really am, I don't think people would suspect as much."

As I took another bite, I remembered about the rainbow diamonds I had in my backpack pocket.

I pulled them out, handing each of them one.

"This is my aura stone, it's a diamond that will tell you what state I'm in," I say holding one of the extra diamond with my thumb and index finger, "If I'm in serious danger the stone should become hot, for little danger it'll become warm, for example...."

I slipped a knife out of my socks and lightly sliced my finger.

The three males immediately became alarms at my action but at the same time looked at the small diamond in their hand, "It became just a slight warmer," Gon gasped as he eyed the crystal in fascination.

I nodded and quickly placed a hand over the cut, healing it.

"Wha-?!" Leolio and Killua gasped as they looked at the place where the cut used to be.

I smirked proudly, "It's my new ability, I've noticed I could heal things so I've been training, it comes in handy."

Leolio scowled, "Why can't I have that ability, it's me who needs it not you!" The older male groaned and smacked his head against the table. The three children sweat dropped at their friend's action but continued.

Nijika started to conjure three more diamonds handing them to each of them, "Run your aura through it, it'll become like my stone and it'll tell me if you guys are in danger."

Gon and Killua had no problem, turning bright orange and an electric blue.

Though Leolio struggled as he started to sweat, when he finally was able to run his aura though, the once clear diamond turned bright green.

"Alright," I chirped retrieving the diamonds, "I'll be keeping them, I'll know when you guys are in danger."

The three males stared at me making me feel uneasy.

"What?" I questioned as I frowned with my arms crossed over my chest, "Is something in my face or something?"

"Iya..." Leolio was the one to speak first. The male scratched his head, "I just realized how much you seemed to have gotten stronger, you gained all these abilities that you didn't have..."

Gon and Killua nodded in agreement as they looked at me.

A smiled appeared on my face as I happily grinned at them, "Good! There wouldn't be any point of me training so hard with my brother if there wasn't improvement!!!" I took a spoonful of ice cream ate it in delight, "So what haven't missed since I left?" I questioned lightly. Though I stopped when j noticed how serious Gon and Killua have gotten...

"Well... About that..."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Greed Island huh.....?" I mumbled as I pushed away the empty cup in front of me.

Gon and Killua nodded, "Yeah, that was the only clue Gin left me...." Gon explained as a thoughtful look appeared on his face.

"You've heard of it?" Killua questioned as he ordered a parfait after he finished his melon cream soda.

I nodded my head but drowned in annoyance as the silver bangs of the wig went on my face. Grubbing k pushed it aside.

"Yeah, though I've only heard about it. It's a quite famous game for maniacs though extremely expensive as well...."

A thoughtful look appeared in my blue eyes..... Greed Island..... What connection does that have with Gin, Gon's dad?

A/N

Sorry guys short chapter, working on the next chapter right now, hopefully it will be longer.... picture to the side, Killua and Gon's first reaction when they saw Nijika with the disguise.