CHAPTER 9 EDITED

Updating right now since I found out I won't have internet for a whole week....

CHAPTER 9

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Whoa! It's so pretty!" I yell in awe as I stared out the glass window. My hand and forehead were pressed against the cold glass.

"It looks like diamonds!" Gon claimed as he looked out the window from my right.

"Yeah." Killua agreed with a smile, he sat on my left. A silence fell on top of three of us, but it's not like I really minded. I personally liked it, a pretty view of the building and peaceful silence, the nervousness I felt the whole day was getting released.

"Killua...?" Gon broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"Have you got any parents?" Gon questioned curiously. I just listened with interest, already knowing the answer since I met both Silva and Kikyou-San.

"Huh? Yeah, of course." Killua answer, his voice was low and was not as energetic as usual.

"What do they do?"

I frowned, wondering how Gon would act when Killua tells him, would the silver haired teen tell the truth?

"Assassins."

I awkwardly sat there in the middle as the two boys stared at each other.

"Both of them?" Gon had a look of innocence in his brown round eyes. Killua and I looked each other before laughing, well I chuckled while Killua full on laughed.

"Gon, that's the first time someone found out what my parents do for a living and seriously asked me that!" Killua exclaimed as he held his chin with his hand. Gon cocked his head to his side in confusion,

"Why? It's true isn't it?"

I shook my head, amused at the spiky haired teen's honesty, "Yes Gon, Killua's just saying a regular person would be surprised and wouldn't believe Killua when he tells them his family are assassins."

Killua suddenly looked at me, "You're not surprised as well, did you know?"

I nod, "Yeah, I knew you were an assassin, but it's not like it matters, we'll still be friends." I claim as I lean back and lay down on the bench.

"What makes you say that?" Killua questioned his tone surprised.

"Nothing really, I'll be friends with people by how they are, not by what their family does, especially killing, I think it's something needed in the world." I simply say and look up at the ceiling. My dark hair was tickling my ears every time I talked.

"You both are really strange," Killua muttered, "I can never tell if both of you are serious or if you're joking, but I guess that make you guys special."

"Hm?" Gon questions.

"My family, the whole family are assassins. And the pressure they give me is unbelievable, they say I'll succeed the assassin business." Killua sighed a thoughtful look in his blue cat like eyes, "But I don't like the idea of others deciding what I'll do with my life..."

I closed my eyes in understanding, I wouldn't like my future to be planned out by someone, it's my future, what point is there if I can't decide what I'll do?

"They suck, I'm telling you, they really suck! When I told them 'I'll decide my own future by myself!' They all got mad... My mum started bawling her eyes out telling me I had a gift for this job!" Killua had a look of disbelief on his face, making both Gon and I sweat drop, "To make my long story short I beat up my Mum and Brother and ran away!"