Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world

Elementally gifted

Chapter 47

Recap:

My hands gathered the aura in my body as my fingers gently touched the split skin. Like I've practiced countless time, the skin slowly stitched back together until only a smooth pale skin was left.

I looked at the healed skin in dazed.

"How fascinating...."

I snapped out of my daze and jumped back, extremely tense and on guard.

Why did I heal him...?

The pale man stood up and smiled at me, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Kijime. My name is Chrollo Lucilfer, the leader of the Genei Ryodan."

NIJIKA P.O.V.

The room was completely silent because of my blunts words my stupid mouth blurted out.

"You don't look like the leader of blood thirsty criminals."

My emerald eyes stared up at the standing male before me. They were wide in shock because of my own words.

He too, seemed surprised, but a ghostly smile appeared on his lips.

He sent me a closed eye smile, "I will take that as a compliment, I can't be obvious can't I?" He questioned before he walked back, sitting in a large boulder.

My eyes carefully trailed after him before shifting to a certain male.

Standing up, I dusted myself off of any spect of dirt that got on me as Phinks dropped me.

"What happened to my friends?" I questioned, looking at Nobunaga who sat, leaning against a pillar.

A look of irritation appeared on the face of man dressed as a samurai.

"Like I would know," he grumbled, holds onto his katana.

I rolled my eyes and placed a hand on my hip, "I would expect you to know since you were the one who insisted on keeping them instead of letting them go. If I found out that you laid a single finger on them...." I growled cracking my knuckles, letting a wave of blood lust leak out of my body before stopping it.

The male glared back at me, moving his hands to his katana.

A tense feeling fell over the room but a loud clap snapped us out of it.

"That's enough, Nobunaga let go of your katana, we can't go off killing our new member."

My head snapped back at the man known as Chrollo in shock.

N-New....

New member.....!!!!!!?????

"Wait! Wait! Waaaaaaiiiiiiit!! Hold your horses, when did I agree to join you!" I questioned staring at Chrollo in horror.

The ravenette sent me an closed eyed smile, cocking his head slightly, "I've decided?"

One side of my lip curled up as I sent the man an dumb struck look.

"Don't I have any say in this?" I questioned, internally panicking.

Forced to join a criminal group? I don't think so...

"No."

Oh lord.... Sorata really is going to kill me.

>>TIME SKIP>>

I pouted slightly while sitting beside Shalnark who was drinking out of a cup.

These group of criminals were all sharing a cup of victory, celebrating that they were able to steal what they wanted today.