CHAPTER 20 edited

CHAPTER 20

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I sadly watched as the train Kurapika and Leolio rode disappeared out of my sight. My precious friends....

"Well!" Killua grinned as he stuck his hands in his pocket, I turned towards hims and watched him curiously, "It's only us three left!"

I smiled at the two taller boys and nodded, "Yeah, let's have fun!" I cheered as I threw my fist in the air in a whooping motion.

"So!" Gon smiled boyishly, "What are we going to do?"

I sweat dropped while Killua had a vein popping in his forehead, "You just seriously asked that Gon? It's obvious."

Gon stared at the silver haired boy with a blank look, "What? We're not gonna have fun?"

Killua and I both had veins popping on our face as he glared at Gon who stared at us with a look of confusion.

"You......" Killua smiled forcefully as he got into Gon's face, "You really think you can manage to hit Hisoka on the face at the condition you're in right now?" Killua harshly stabbed the spikey haired boys cheeks with a finger, "Six months, or even ten years wouldn't be enough!" The cat like teen insulted poor Gon.

"Ma~ Ma~ ochi tsuite (calm down), Gon's doesn't know all these things yet," I smile as I support my black haired friend. Killua just sighs tiredly as he picks up a stick from the ground.

I curiously look over his shoulder as he starts to draw on the dirt with his stick, "I'm going to simply explain it to you," Killua muttered. I watched with admiration as he starts to draw a mini Hisoka like character on the ground, "This is Hisoka, and this is Hanzo." He drew the bald ninja from the exam next to Hisoka.

Hm, he's actually a decent artist, "This is the difference in strength between Hanzo and Hisoka," The silver haired teen explained as he drew arrows between the two, he then stood up and frowned, "Now this is the difference between Hisoka and you."

I watched in amusement as he walked away from us until we could barely see his face, "You are here! And I'm being nice!" Killua yelled. Gon who stood next to me looked irritated as a small vein popped on his forehead.

"Is he trying to get me mad or what?" He muttered and questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders, my dark hair touching them, "He's just worried for you." Killua came running back to us still carrying the stick in his hand.

"What about you and Nijika?" Gon questioned as he looked at the line with interests Killua looked thoughtful for a second before drawing his face on the line around the middle of Hisoka and Gon.

"I'm around there, and Nijika is around right... Here," he drew a face of me on the line a small difference but still ahead of him.

"Ha? I'm stronger than you?" I questioned in surprise as I looked at the small difference between Killua and my picture.

Killua looked slightly irritated but nodded, "Hate to admit but you have more attack tricks then I do, physically all three of us are on the same page but the ability we each have changes things a bit."

I nodded in understanding before turning towards Gon who was grinning happily, "So Hanzo is stronger than both of you? Hehe!"

Killua looked at the boy in confusion, his blue eyes slightly narrowed, "What?"

"You guys really are strong!" Gon complemented both of us with a happy grin. Killua who seemed surprise by the action blushed and scratched his head.