5

We pulled up to the hotel and got out. "Alright so here are your keys and these are the rooms you'll be staying in
Room 345: Cameron, Nash, Carter, and Aaron
Room 346/347: Taylor, Jack, Jack, Karma, Shawn and Mahogany" he said handing us our keys. I grabbed my stuff and lugged it to the elevator. We all sqeezed into the elevator, "Nash move over you bony elbow is in my stomach" I complained, he laughed and put his arm on my shoulder "just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm an armrest" I said, "technically it does" Taylor said. I rolled my eyes. Finally the elevator opened and we all got out. All the boys ran to the room and Mahogany and I just walked "this is going to be interesting" I said "very interesting" she said with a laugh. We walked into our room, it was connected to the other room. There were two beds in each room so two people would have to sleep together. Mahogany and I decided to share a bed, cause sleeping with any of the guys felt a little awkward. "Do you guys wanna order pizza, or go out" Johnson asked, "order" everyone said. He grabbed the phone and ordered pizza. "Dibs on shower" I said grabbing my stuff "can I come with?" Glinsky said with a smirk "sure" I said "if you can magically turn yourself into Evan Peters" I said with a smirk. He sighed and went back into his room. I grabbed my pj's and went to the bathroom. I finished taking my shower, I put my hair into a high pony tail and changed into black yoga pants from pink, and a tie dye tee shirt. I got out if the bathroom and saw a line of guys "you took forever" Johnson said said "you guys know there's a bathroom in the other room right?" I said "Mahogany using it" Taylor said. I laughed and plopped down on my bed. I heard a knock on the door and went over to answer it. Cam, Nash, Carter and Aaron were outside "I heard you guys ordered pizza" Carter said "indeed we did" I said letting them in. The all sat down in the couch and I sat in my bed "wait whose in the bathroom" Cam asked "Taylor, why?" I asked raising my eyebrow "smack cam" They whisper yelled, I laughed. Nash went to his room and Cam back with shaving cream, he put some in his hand and stood by the door. I filmed the whole thing. Taylor opened the door and got slapped in the face "what the hell" he said. His face was priceless, I loved it. He looked at me and walked over, he grabbed some shaving cream and put some in my nose "dork" I said wiping it off. He laughed and went to go clean his face. The phone rang, Glinsky picked it up "hello, yes, okay we'll be right there" he hung up "pizza's here, I'm going to go pick it up" he said grabbing his phone "I'm coming" I said, I slipped on my fluffy pink pig slippers and followed him. We walked down the hall "nice shoes" he said with "thanks, there Gucci" I said sarcastically. He laughed and shook his head, he pressed the button for the elevator and we got in "jump on three, 1, 2, 3!" I said jumping up, Glinsky jumped and hit his head. I started laughing and Glinsky was rubbing his forehead "why'd you make me do that" he whined "cause I didn't know you were that tall" I said still laughing. The door opened and he threw me over his shoulder "your a turd" I said. He picked up the pizza and carried me back to the elevator "you have a nice butt" I said, still dangling over his shoulder "right back at cha" he said. My face got really red, thank god he didn't see me.