4

*2 days later*
I woke up to my alarm clock, today was the day I was leaving. I got up and grabbed the outfit I picked out the night before, a black bustier crop top, a sunflower skater skirt, and my black vans, I curled the ends of my hair and applied minimal makeup. My scars had faded to the point were you couldn't see them, so I was comfortable with wearing sleeveless shirts. I grabbed my suitcase "Andrea, can you drop me off at the airport" I said "sure" she said getting up off the couch "did you eat anything?" She asked looking at me suspiciously. I've still been dealing with Anorexia, I've gain weight, but not enough. Andrea pushes me to get better, which is one of the many reasons she's my best friend "no" I said quietly. She went to the kitchen and grabbed me a granola bar. "Here" she said handing me the bar. I smiled a little and unwrapped it, I took small bite and she smiled. "Let's go" she said grabbing her purse. We got in the car and drove to the airport.
We finally arrived and one of the employees helped us take out my bags. "I'm gonna a miss you so much" Andrea said hugging me "I'll call you if anything happens" I said hugging her back "and I'll fly right over if anything does" she said with a smile "bye, Tell Lia, I'm gonna miss her" I said going into the airport. I walked over to the check in station. A big group of guys were waiting in line, on of them turned around and waved. I hesitantly walked over, It wasn't till I got closer, I figured out who they were. "Karma?" What the hell is happening, why the fuck are they here, panic rushed over me. The guys, the guys who had made my life a living hell, stood there with stunned expressions "Uh, hi" I said forcing a smile. Taylor hugged me really tightly, I hugged back. After that night Taylor and I were friends, he didn't tease me as much. On the bad days he would come over and we would talk all night about the dumbest things, the second I started feeling something, I packed up and left. Someone cleared there throat and we pulled back. "Listen, Karma, were so sorry about everything, after you left, Taylor explained everything to us" Cameron said, he hugged me and I actually hugged back "do you forgive us" Glinksy asked "of course, just don't screw up" I said pushing him lightly. He laughed, a girl with red curly hair and killer shoes came up to me "Hi I'm Mahogany, I'm the dj for magcon" she said with a sweet smile "I'm Karma" I said shaking her hand. We all started walking towards the gate. "So, I saw some of your videos, your really funny" Taylor said with a smile "thanks, I try" I said sarcastically flipping my hair. He laughed and nudged me. We boarded the plane, I got the window seat, Taylor sat next to me and Carter was in the last seat. "Thanks" I said "for what" he asked , confused "for being there for me, I never got to thank you" I said. He looked at me "no problem" he said. I smiled and looked out the window.
*after plane ride*
We we all grabbed our luggage and headed out to the pick up station, we got there around 9pm .I felt someone throw me over the shoulders, I saw it was Glinsky "Put me down, I'm wearing a skirt" I said kicking my legs "I know" he said. I could practically see him smirking. Eventually I gave in and I was just hanging there, my arms dangling over his shoulder "I hate you" I mumbled "I'm sorry, did you just confess your undying love for me" He said in a hilarious accent "they shall be wed" Johnson said, with the same British accent. I laughed at there stupidity, "you guys are dorks" I said. Glinsky put me down and in front of us was a guy around his fourties with a sign that read "Magcon". "Hello everyone, I'm Bart, the creator of magcon, but think of me as your manager" he said walking outside; we all followed him and there were two black SUVs outside. We got in and I sat in between Taylor and Glinsky "I missed you Tay Tay" I said poking his face "I missed ya more" he said putting his arm around me.
Gilinsky POV:
It killed me to see them like that, I really liked Karma, I have for a while now. When I heard she was coming to Magcon with us, I was so happy. But why the hell would she like me, I was such an ass. I had to win her over.