Things get crazy.

Thomas rubbed the bridge if his nose in confusion.
"So, you're telling me, that you opened a portal, to another dimension, and have been communicating with the other version of... yourself?
Logan nodded. " I was able to connect to a satellite with my modem-"
Virgil snorted "a modem? This isn't the eighties Logan."

Logan frowned "it was the only way I could get in contact with them. This is a huge scientific breakthrough! "Don't you know what this means?"

"That you spend way to much time alone?" Said Janus. Roman snickered.

Logan sighed. " No. it means that we know that there's life beyond this universe!"

How is it that Thomas logical side had the ability to do all this stuff, when Thomas couldn't? I mean, Logan is still a part of Thomas. Soo...

Patton asked "well, what do you plan on doing with this discovery?"

Logan straightened (gayened) his back

"Well, my counterside and I have an idea. We think we might be able to harness enough protons to create a vortex in the inter dimensional system. But-" he paused. "There is no guaranteeing that we will come out completely unharmed".

A collective gasp came from the group.

"Logan, if you know that one of us could get hurt, do you really want to open the hole?"

Logan sighed in frustration. "Please don't call it a hole, Remus. And to answer your question, I do want us to proceed with caution."

And with that, he walked over to the other side of the room, and opened the closet door. When he came back, he was dragging a... Well it looked like one of Dr. Doofenshmirtz's "inators".

He brought it to the center of the room and said; "everyone, this machine is dangerous so- Don't even think about it Remus."

The crazier side gave Logan a wicked grin and "unstuck" his finger from the socket.

Logan handed out masks and gloves. "Put these on. It'll help with the radiation."

Virgil mumbled "Its just like the coronavirus, except we're stuck inside this house with a mad scientist."

Logan spoke; "Before I do this, I just want to say, that our counter-sides may not be exactly the same. Roman furrowed his brow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Logan swallowed "W-well it could mean that uh," He paused, trying to think of a good example.

"Well, for instance, Romans counter-side, could uh, not like Disney.

Roman gasped. No, not like gasped. More like choked.

"B-B-But everyone likes Disney?!"

"I don't", Janus pointed out.

"See! Even Snake boy likes Disney!"

Logan took a deep breath. "Is anyone ready?''

All the sides and Thomas nodded.

Logan walked over to the "Inator" and typed in some code or, whatever. Hey, it's not like I know everything, i'm just the narrator.

The room was filled with a wispy white glow.

Nothing happened.

"Welp, we gave it a shot. Now if you excuse me, I'm just go gonna do anything that isn't this." Virgil started to walk away, when all of a sudden, It seemed that he couldn't.

Like a sort of sucking sensation (Not like that, ya dirty minded freaks).

That would probably be because there was a giant portal in the middle of the mind palace.

Patton and Roman screamed, Logan Choked, Remus Slapped Roman to stop his screaming, And Janus just sat there calmly, observing the wreckage.

Logan managed to spit out; "It-It Worked!" He started doing a little victory dance. "It Worked it worked it worked!!!!"

Janus said "Uh, hate to disturb the happy break, but, what are we supposed to do now? I mean, its not like there going to, just- COME IN THROUGH THE VORTEX? Right? Right??"

Well Janus, It seemed that you were very wrong.

Because right then and there, Seven bodies Came crashing in through the vortex.