"Yeah. It's been all over the news."

"I came here for a reason. To protect and save those dinosaurs to prevent the extinction. I always believe that they have life like the rest of us. But there are some people that wants them for stupid money, fame, and use them for weapons.. I don't want them to have a same fate as me."

"Is that how you feel? What actually happened to you?" he asked, staring at the scars on her arms that are slowly fading.

"At first, I didn't want to say because I don't trust you guys except Eijiro. But after getting to know you guys, I'm starting to learn step by step after getting out of the prison that's been keeping me locked up from the world. You all are like a family to me already."

Y/N looked at him with a smile. Tenya gave her a small smile. Izuku not too long walked over to them as he held the can.

"Forgive me for eavesdropping, but I just heard what you said and I'm glad that you see us like that. When I first met you, you protected me, I always feel safe and not intimidated with your amazing dinosaur form. I could see that you're working hard to get over with something that's been keeping you down. Just like me."

Y/N patted his head and ruffled them.

"I know and thanks for that. Hey, if we have time, I was thinking for a while.."

Tenya and Izuku tilted their heads.

"Do you guys want to help me rescue the dinosaurs?"

This surprised them.

"That's a reason I came in this hero course for. I couldn't stop thinking about those dinosaurs that have been sold while others ran off to who knows where. I wanted to protect them as well as the people to prevent them from being used as someone's pawn. And that's what I'm going to do." she said, staring at her scarred arms.

"I could feel your tenacity, Y/N. And if you're offerring, I will gladly help. I am looking forward to meet them in person." Tenya said.

"I'm in. And I'm sure everyone else will happily join." Izuku nodded and looked at his hands. "I'm here thanks to the help of many different people. That's why I need to work harder!"

"I was thinking the same thing, Izuku." Y/N chuckled.

"Of course!"

The trio looked back to see the angry Katsuki as he stomped his way towards them.

"Otherwise there's no way I'd lose to a damn nerd like you!"

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku jumped, shivering in fear like a cat.

Eijiro came to the rescue and blocked Katsuki from coming close.

"I got your message, but sorry I'm late!"

"Eijiro! I never knew you'd come."

"Ah, Y/N! I didn't know you're gonna be here for endurance training, too."

"The girls and I were here first and they were teaching me how to swim like they requested. We were just relaxing. How did you manage to bring that idiot porcupine here?"

"Hey!"

"It took some time to get Bakugo to come."

Izuku sighed, thinking is that what happened. He flinched again when Katsuki called him.

"Hey, damn Deku! You wanna decide things right now? Huh?" he growled, showing his sparks from his hands as they smoke.

Eijiro and Y/N made a face that he's going at it again.