Chapter 9: Big Plan

Angel's POV:

After Marlow explained his story, I shook my head. Basically, he and his crew followed a signal to a strange planet and they found some kind of alien ship. He and his crew went inside and found an alien nest. Then his wife got infected by some alien parasite. They brought her here at Silver Star Station. They wanted to try and help her. But something came out of her and killed her in the process.

"I wanna know more. Everything. Where's your ship? If we can break the Comms lockdown, what are the codes to bring it in on auto?" I ask.

"If y'all want more, then you need to get me out of here," Marlow exclaims.

"Not happening Marlow," Elijah says.

"Is that right? Well you know where I am," He says.

"Waits! My board in the SysTech Spire just lit up like a Christmas tree. It's here," Ricardo announces.

"Plan B! Set it up," Waits orders.

"Whatever's happening, I want in!" Miller yells.

"Me too!" I say.

"Count me in too!" Charlotte says.

"Okay! All of you this way. Got some things here you'll need," Waits says. We all followed him over to a door. He pressed some buttons and it opened. "Grab what you can. When we detained Marlow and his crew, they had these on them. Very good supplies," He says. I grabbed whatever I could and began crafting.

I picked up a flamethrower. "Let's hope these things work," I mutter.

"It's an animal Angel. Animals are afraid of fire," Waits says.

"I hope you're right," Charlotte mutters. We walked out the door.

"I've got a big plan to trap it. Take a transit car and meet Ricardo in the SysTech Spire. I'll coordinate from here," Waits says.

"Got it," Elijah says. We all walked out the door and all the way to transit. I looked at everyone. Me, Kyle, Elijah, Charlotte, and Sam had flamethrowers. I pressed the button for transit. Scarlett blew a breath.

"We better get paid big bucks for this damn thing," She says.

"We are. If not, I'm suing," Sam says.

"Suing?" Elijah repeats.

"Yes. My brothers are dead and I might be next. This kind of shit is enough to traumatize someone," She says.

"Hey? You guys on your way?" Waits asks.

"Yep," I say.

"Ricardo's moving in ahead of you guys. I've sent one of my guy, Samuels, to Android processing. Once this thing's dead, I'm gonna get him to access APOLLO and lift the lockdown," Waits explains.

"Samuels okay doing that?" Kyle asks.

"Guy said he wanted to help and I have my hands full here. Besides, he's a synthetic. Should be easier for him to get in there. Also I've sent your girl Chloe off on a mission for me. She's on her way to the other side of the station. She's gonna head on to medical and Habitation and do some assignments for me while you trap the alien," He notes.