Chapter 18: Specimen

Elijah's POV:

I pulled out a pipe bomb and aimed it at the xenomorph. It was about to kill her. I wanted to throw the pipe bomb at it but I didn't want to kill Angel. Kyle hit the xenomorph in its back but that didn't do much damage. I pulled out my flamethrower and sprayed the alien from behind. It dropped Angel and screeched. I corners it and sprayed it some more. It screeched loudly then ran away and jumped up into a vent.

"Thank you so much Elijah!" Angel cries

"Thank you so much Elijah!" Angel cries. I grabbed her hand and pulled her off.

"Come on! We need to go into the vents and restart the system me," I say. We ran over and saw Sam climbing out the vents. I glared at her. It was because of her running that made the alien drop down.

"That's it guys! Now use the terminal to extend the docking clamps," Elaine says.

"Okay I restarted the systems. Now we can use that terminal over there," She says.

"I'm really sick of you," I say.

"Nigga I don't give no fucks," Sam rebuttals. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the terminal. I searched through it and clicked on something.

"Elaine, the docking clamps are engaging," I call.

"Okay. Now find the upper control room," Elaine says.

"Oh God! This is all so stressful!" Angel cries.

"We're almost done Angel," I say. We all moved over towards the door and headed upstairs. Once we walked through the door, we heard a voice.

"The personnel umbilical has been removed due to decommissioning," It says.

"Oh no way," I mutter. We walked through the door and looted a dead body.

"Elaine, there is no personnel umbilical! It's long gone," Angel says.

"What?!" Elaine cries.

"Wait! I think I can use the maintenance rig instead. If we can find an EVA suit, we can still get to you," I note.

"Be careful guys," She says. Angel checked the terminal and clicked on a button.

"That's it!" She says, excitedly. We turned around and walked out the door. As soon as the other door opened, an alien creature dropped down right in front of us. We were careful to be silent. It walked downstairs and we followed it.

"Guys be quiet and be careful," I say. We quietly walked downstairs and back out to the room. Then we all froze. There was too xenomorphs.

"There's more than one?!" Miller cries.

"We gotta be extra careful then," I say. Sam began coughing.

"Sam stop coughing. We gotta be quiet," Angel says. Sam didn't stop.