"Not until you tell me what is going on?" Mickey's phone pinged, telling him that he had gotten a message. Rose reached over, grabbing the phone from his hand before glaring at the name on the screen.

"Lindsey," she gritted her teeth. "You're talking to that bitch, why?!"

Mickey grabbed his phone back. "Like that is any of your business -"

"Are you seeing her?!" Rose accused.

"No, I'm not seeing her," Mickey snapped. "She is with the Doctor."

"She. Is. Not. With. Him." Rose denied. Since the Doctor abandoned her back home she had been trying to find him again, in the hopes that he would take her back.

"Yeah, well you're not with me either, so please get out of the car."

"No."

"Fine." Mickey knew that she wasn't going to leave, so he started the engine and drove toward a park near the school. I hope the Doc doesn't kill me for this.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

The TARDIS materialized in a small room located inside the school, the Doctor had visited one of the teachers who taught Physics, so he slid a lotto ticket under their door. He also managed to get Lindsey a job as a teacher's assistant, as for Maisie... well the only thing that he could get her was a student. Maisie wasn't bothered by it as they needed to get to the bottom of what was going on at the high school. The one thing that they didn't expect was, a certain blonde former companion to arrive with Mickey himself.

Two days earlier... The Doctor landed the TARDIS at a park near the school, where they were meeting Mickey, or Rickey as the Doctor likes to call him, though he has stopped saying that since Lindsey wacks his arm every time he does so.

Both Lindsey and the Doctor were leaning against the TARDIS, while Maisie sat on one of the swings close by.

"I don't know why but I have a bad feeling," the Doctor muttered under his breath. Lindsey frowned, looking up at him as she was leaning against him with his arm around her waist.

"Why, is something wrong?"

"I don't know. I hate not knowing."

"Just like you hate pears."

"Pears are gross."

"Hey!" Maisie exclaimed. "I happened to like pears."

"They are gross, Maisie," the Doctor pouted, "Don't even think about eating them onboard our TARDIS."

Lindsey frowned. "Our?"

The Doctor looked down at her, he was about to reply but the trio was interrupted by a car pulling up, it was Mickey... But he wasn't alone.

"Please don't tell me - "

"And here I thought this was going to be a good day," the Doctor interrupted as a familiar blonde literally pushed the car door open and rushed over to the park.

"Doctor!" Rose exclaimed as she ran up to him. "You're back," she smiled, before sending a glare toward Lindsey. "And you've still got her with you."

The Doctor narrowed his eyes at his former companion. "Of course Lindsey is still with me."

"But why - "

Mickey hopped out of his car, running over to them. "I'm sorry, Doctor. She wouldn't leave when I told her to and she saw the message Lindsey sent telling me to meet you guys here," he cut the blonde off. Rose glared at her ex-boyfriend.