1 : Welcome to Ninja Academy!

"Iruka-nee!"

Hisako called out from upstairs, gently holding the wall as she slowly started walking down the stairs. She recalled every time she would trip and fall, but eventually she had gotten used to walking up and down.

"Hisako-chan, breakfast is ready! That Naruto kid I told you about is causing trouble again!" Iruka sighed heavily as he set a plate of food down on the table. "I'll head out early! Can you go to the Academy yourself?"

"Huh? Wait!" Hisako ran up to him, stopping before she hit a table.

After years of bumping here and there, she had developed her instincts and other senses quite sharply, more so than the average Ninja. It's the reason why she's capable of living a near normal life.

"Can I borrow your sight for a sec? I wan't to do my hair myself!"

Iruka looked at her before he let out a small chuckle, turning a chair to their direction and sitting down, allowing their eyes to be on the same level.

"Ryogaegan!"

Hisako's clear cyan eyes turned into a dark blue as her pupils swirled. Iruka felt his sight get blurry, a bit foggier. He could still see, as compared to Hisako's fully blind eyes. Hisako's eyes cleared up and she blinked happily.

"Don't take too long, I have somewhere to be." Iruka chuckled, watching the young girl run up to a mirror.

Hisako smiled as she admired herself in the mirror. It wasn't everyday she got to see herself, and Iruka didn't stop her from taking her time. She eventually did her usual hairstyle; tying her hair into a ponytail and braiding it down. Hisako smiled to herself, proud of the work she has done as she ran up to Iruka with a huge grin.

"You got a lot better with that. Looks like I won't need to fix it for you from now on." Iruka chuckled, ruffling her hair as Hisako returned his eyesight. The girl pouted and moved away from her brotherly figure, patting her hair back in place.

She sat down on the table, leaning forward and taking in all the scents. Iruka made her some scrambled eggs, her usual favorite. She picked up her chopsticks, cutting the little egg rolls in half as she shoved the rice in her mouth. Iruka finished fixing himself up, opening the door as Hisako looked his way, hearing the door open.

"Bye, Iru-nee! See you later in school!"

"Take care, Hisa-chan!" Iruka waved with a smile before heading out.

~~~~
~~~~

Hisako eventually headed out, gently swaying her arms as she made her way to the Academy. She could sense the direction people were walking, thus not needing to walk close to the wall for guidance. She felt a familiar sense as she passed another person.

"Hisako-chan!" The feminine voice called out in a friendly manner.

"Sakura-chan!" Hisako replied, turning around as she heard Sakura walk up to her, giving her a gentle hug as Hisako smiled. She could feel her eyes tingle as Sakura looked at her directly, a little side effect of the Ryogaegan.

"You're heading to school? Let's go together!" Sakura gently held her arms, hopefully to help guide her through the streets.

"Hm? It's you, Billboard Brow!"

Hisako looked to where the voice was coming from. She didn't need to focus her senses to tell who this was. She sighed, Sakura moving away from her side as she and Ino fought as they normally did.

"I won't lose to you, Ino-pig!"

Hisako blinked. "Eh? Hey, Sakura-chan--"

The next thing she knew, Hisako could hear the two dashing off to the academy as they argued loudly through the village.

~~~~
~~~~

Hisako sat quietly, hearing the girls all argue over who gets to sit next to Sasuke. She could feel the ground tremble as some of the girls got into some sort of scuffle.

"Hey, hey! Mikoto!" She whispered to the boy next to her.

"Hm? What is it, Hisa?" He asked, turning his eyes away from the crowd and looked at his friend with a small smile. "Let me guess, you want to borrow my sight?"

Hisako nodded with a grin as Mikoto let out a sigh. "Again? You just borrowed it yesterday!" He groaned, resting his arm on the table while Hisako frowned.

"Something interesting seems to be going on! I wanna see it! Besides, it's not like you actually go blind if we switch eyes! Iruka-nee said it just gets a bit blurry and fogged, but that's about it!" Hisako was technically pleading at this point, not wanting to miss the action she couldn't see happen.

Mikoto let out another sigh, shaking his head slightly as his slick brown hair nearly fell back onto his face. He eventually nodded in agreement, looking directly into Hisako's clear eyes as she smiled back. Her eyes swirled back into her Ryogaegan, and she looked to where Naruto and Sasuke were, immediately gasping followed by a small giggle.

The girls let out agonizing screams as they witnessed Naruto kiss Sasuke. It was definitely an accident, yet they still took it out on the poor blonde boy. It all descended down into greater chaos, earning both laughter and anger from the class.

"Man, that kid..." Mikoto sighed followed by a slight chuckle. He rubbed his eyes a bit, still distraught by his new foggy sight. "He seems to always be so unfortunate."

"Well, it wasn't his fault." Hisako shrugged, taking advantage of Mikoto's sight as she looked around.

Hisako heard a small yelp as she turned to the direction of two boys in one of the tables. When the fight between Naruto and almost every girl in the class ended, she could see a brown haired boy with markings on his face. What really caught her eye was a small dog cuddling in his hood. He seemed to be disturbed, confused, and a bit agitated by the boy beside him, almost scolding him as he looked down at something on their desk. Hisako tried to move a bit, as the person sitting in front of her blocked her view, but felt Mikoto's hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, class is going to start soon. Can I have my sight back now?"

Mikoto asked and Hisako blinked a few times before smiling. "Oh! Right! Sorry, Miko!"

"Release."

Hisako muttered out, her eyes reverting back to their normal color as Mikoto rubbed his eyes, feeling as his sight returned as well.