6.

~next day~

"So then what happened?" asked Yoona who was sitting across me.
"Well nothing really interesting we just played a normal game of truth or dare"
"And he didn't try anything?"
"He probably didn't have the balls to, I gave him a good scare"
"Hell yea you did" she said while taking a sip of her coffee "But I mean you knew he is a celebrity and you STILL did that to him"
"Yeah, I mean just because he is a celebrity does not mean he should act like a complete a-hole"
"Well I guess but still I don't think anyone would even dare defy a celebrity"
"I think that's mostly fan girls, I don't think any normal person would allow to be treated like that"
"I would" she said
"Well obviously considering you are a fan girl"
"But not sure if u would allow him. Since he is not my bias and I barely know anything about him"
"Hmm understandable" I said sipping my coffee.

We talked about all kinds of stuff and eventually a topic of work came up.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Remember those applications I sent to all those companies a week ago" I said with excitement
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Well one of them called me to an interview!"
"No way!" she said with disbelief
"Yeah! Even I couldn't belive it"
"Oh my god girl this calls for a celebration, we HAVE to go out tonight"
"Well I don't know if I can"
"No excuses! You should quit anyway since you're basically getting a new job"
"Well not yet technically"
"Come oooon just ask your boss to have this night free"
"Ok but I'm not sure if he will say yes tho"
"I'm sure he will" she said with confidence like she already knew the answer.

I sent a message to my boss asking him to not work tonight and to my big surprise he said yes.

"So what did he say?" she asked
"He said yes"
"See i told you"
"I'm honestly surprised. He probably found someone to replace Soyeon and decided to give me a day free"
"Yeah, but don't think about it too much let's go we need to get ready"
"But it's only 7pm" I said with confusion
"Exactly, do you know how much time we need to get ready come on now"

I didn't even get to answer her. She just dragged me out of the café and to her car so we could get ready. In the meantime I told my parents that I was going out with Yoona and that I will probably sleep at her place. They didn't make a problem about it since they knew I was old enough to take care of myself.

We arrived at her place really fast since it was close and she was a bit of a reckless driver.

When it came to me getting ready I took about an hour while she took 2 and a half hours to get ready. To say that I was bored was a under statement. I think I explored her whole apartment, even the places that I don't think she knows existed.

When her majesty decided that she is ready to meet her prince charming she came out of her room.

"Ooh so her majesty finally decided to leave her chambers" I said sarcastically
"Well excuse me but I put a lot of effort into the way I look"
"And I don't?" I raised a brow
"No no I didn't say that. It's just that I need a bit more extra time to get ready"
"Yeah yeah whatever let just go" I said being already tired of waiting.

We got inside her car and went to Gangnam district. We parked in front of one of the clubs that had a veeeery long line of people waiting. But instead of waiting in the line we went straight to the bouncer and went inside.

"Wait, can you do that?" I asked genuinely confused
"There are a lot of things you can do when you have connections" she winked at me.

We entered the club that was packed like a can of sardines. I don't even know how we got to the other side to one of the booths.
She atcualy reserved a place for us and few of her friends from work.
I was surprised to see a few familiar faces. When I say familiar I mean some famous people. I knew she was working in one of the big companies but I didn't know she was friends with them.