Part 4

I was finally home trying to forget what happend. I laid in my bed trying to go to sleep, it was pointless. The picture of him was stuck in my head. "Stupid brain why can't you just sleep" I banged my head on the pillow. When I finally stoped doing that I got up and started to walk around my room.

"Who the hell does he think he is? Just because I was a little friendly with him he made a move on me. This is exactly the reason for what I don't have a boyfriend". The thoughts were rushing through my head 300km/h. I was hella pissed.

When I finally calmed down I went to sleep.

I woke up around 3pm. As usual I was feeling super lazy not wanting to move a muscle. That was my plan until I heard a notification on my phone.

"Hey Nina sorry to ask you this again, but could you please work the night shift for few more days until we find someone to replace Soyeon . I'm really sorry but we have no one else to ask".
I was ready to throw my phone but I didn't. I would've if I wasn't broker than broke.

I answered the text, and said that I will do it. I didn't really have a choice, if I refused they would probably cut my payment or something, and I didn't want to risk losing the only source of income I had.

I sat in my bed and scrolled through my phone. I went through my messages. I had a message from Yoona, some from the group chat and 1 from the "Guy who owes you money".
"Oh god it's him" I was thinking if I should open the message or not.
I opened it.

Guy who owes you money
Hey grumpy :)

I was kinda disappointed opening the message but what is done it is done. I didn't reply anything I just left him on read.

Just as I was changing, I got another message, it was from him again.

The guy who owes you money
"So you're just gonna ignore me huh?"

I decided to ignore him once again. But it didn't really work out since he kept spaming messages.

I was sick of hearing my phone go off every half  seconds so I turned off the sound.

I was about to head down stairs but then I heard my phone vibrating.
HE WAS FRICKING CALLING ME. I turned down the call as fast as I could.
"What the fuck was that, he just called me, WAHT THE HELL!" I strated to get really annoyed.

Me
"Ok what the do you want"

Guy who owes you money
"Oh so now you answer me"

Me
"I asked you something"

Guy who owes you money
"Well I was kinda bored, and you were the first person who came to my mind and so I sent you a message :)"

Me
"Are you kidding me right now"

Guy who owes you money
"Nope :)"

Me
"Dude I don't even know you that well, why do u keep harassing me"

Guy who owes you money
"Well first of all I'm not harassing you. Second, i wanted to talk to you, cuz you seem like a fun girl"

Me
"That is literally the most generic excuse you could've come up with"

Guy who owes you money
I'm telling you the truth. You are really fun to be around. Especially when you are grumpy :)"

Me
-_-

Guy who owes you money
So anyway what are you doing?

Me
None of your business

Guy who owes you money
Well then if you aren't doing anything, wanna meet up? :)

I almost sliped as I was going down the stairs to the living room.

Me
Whoa there dude don't you think you are going a bit too fast

Guy who owes you money
There is no such thing as going too fast

Me
Not until police gets your ass

Guy who owes you money
Well untill then I'm gonna go as fast as I want

Me
Haha good luck with that

Guy who owes you money
Oh my, did you just laugh?

Me
Yea, so what?

Guy who owes you money
Nothing I'm just happy when I make a girl laugh :)

I rolled my eyes

Me
OK I got to go

Guy who owes you money
Talk to you later :)

Our conversation ended there.

"Mom!" I called but got no response. I was wandering as to where could they be. I called my mom but she didn't answer. I tried to call my dad but he was unavailable. I was a bit worried because they went out without telling me. I tried not to think about it too much,they are grown adults after all.

I went back up to my room to clean it, since I had nothing better to do. While cleaning I found all kinds of trash I didn't even knew I had. I even found my notebook from when I was in fifth grade.

While I was cleaning my phone rang. I basically jumped to get it, my parents were calling.
They told me where they were and that they were coming back soon.

I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't Zico.
"Wait, what the fuck are you thinking? Girl you better get yo shit together. He is a prime example of a  fuckboy." I though to myself. I slapped my cheecks twice and got back to cleaning.

After two hours of choking on dust, fighting with cobwebs and swimming trough piles of clothes I was done. My room looked crystal clear. I was proud that a lazy bum like me could atcualy clean her room this well.

As I was going downstairs I heard the door open and saw my parents getting In. "Oh you finally came"
"Yeah, did you wait for us long?" mom asked me while getting her shoes off.
"No not really. How was the dinner? " "It was great, we went to this really nice restaurant it was really amazing! "
"Well you sure go to dinners a lot" I said jokingly
"Haha... Yeah" my mom looked somehow uncomfortable while saying that. I just brushed it off thinking that maybe was tired after a long day.

Authors note

Hello my fellow wattpad dwellers. I published yet another chapter this one was a bit better than the last one I would say although Zico is as annoying as ever and he is a prime fboy speciment now I just need to make him say "haha" at the end of every message and he would be complete fboy, but worry not he shall change soon, I think.
Let me know what you guys think by commenting till next time love yall❤️