Part 3

He turned around, leaning over the counter looking me in the eyes
"So what do you want to talk about" he was smirking.
"Well... Uh ya know... about stuff"I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.
"Well if you don't tell me what you wanna talk about then we can't talk" he leaned even closer and our faces were millimeters apart.
"Uh.. um ok then.. how was your day" I asked just so I could start a conversation with him.
"Well it was OK" Luckly he pulled away from my face, and I was a bit relaxed now.
"What about you?" He asked me with a curious look.
"It was decent" I said while folding my fingers and avoiding eye contact.
"Damint you didn't think this trough Nina and now look at you, you look like a idiot with 3 working brain cells" I though to myself.

After a few minutes of silence, he finally spoke.

"Well this is going nowhere". As he said that I was sure he was going to leave but he didn't.
"Since you don't want to talk, I have to make you talk" he said while smiling at me.
"I suggest we play truth or dare"
I looked at him with a confused look. "But we don't even know anything about each other"
"Then what better way to get to know someone then trough a game"

He looked lively and excited to play so I just went with it.

"Ok then I'll go first" he said "But before that, do you have a chair that I can sit on?"
"Oh yea, sorry" I took a chair that we held behind the counter and gave it to him.

To my surprise he took the chair and came to sit next to me. I was looking at him with an annoyed look, but I didn't want to say anything since It already messed up as it is.

"Ok first question: what's your name?" he asked
"Nina"
"Oh that's nice name"
"Thank you"
"Ok now you ask"
"Umm truth or dare"
"Hmmm I pick dare" he said

I was a bit surprised and didn't really know what to ask him.

"You can ask me whatever you want, I'll do it" he smiled at me.
"Ok then do a handstand"

He immediately got up and did a handstand. He stayed like that for a few seconds and then came back to his feet.

"Wow that was really impressive" I commented
"Thank you" he smiled
"Ok now my turn to ask you a question: truth or dare" he said
"Truth"
"Ok then.. hmmm... How old are you"
"I'm 25" I answered
"25?!" he asked with a suprised look
"Yeah"
"I though you were younger"
"Really? How old did you think I was?"
"Hmm I don't know, maybe 20"
"Thanks I guess" I said.
"Ok so now it's my turn to ask:Truth or dare?" I asked him.
I slowly began to feel more comfortable.

"Truth"
"Ok then, tell me your name"
"My name is Woo Jiho, but you can call me Zico"

As soon as I heard his name I remembered where I knew him from. I've seen him a few times on TV. I knew he was some kind of celebrity but other than that he was a total stranger for me.

"That's really interesting name"
"Thanks I got it for my birthday" I laughed at this little joke of his.
"Ok so truth or dare" He asked me while getting up.

Since I felt more comfortable I decided to pick dare

"Dare"
"Hmm okay then, I dare you to.."He got closer to me, I tried to escape, but a wall behind me blocked my exist.
" Wha.. What are you do.. Doing"
"Shhh" he put his index finger on my mouth.

The moment was broken by a customer coming in. I immediately pushed him away and tried to act normal.

When the guy that came in left I turned to Jiho.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I yelled at him
"Hey hey relax, I was just playing around"
"Well pardon me but I don't like those kinds of plays"
"Dude don't take it so seriously"

I was furious, ready to whoop his ass, but I had to control myself.

"I think it's time for you to leave" I said while pointing at the door
"Hey calm down I was just joking"
"It's getting late, I need to do my job, and you are getting in my way"
"Hey cmon why are you angry" He tried to get closer to me.

"Boi if you come any closer you gonna catch  these hands" these were my thoughts. Since I couldn't punch him I just pushed him away. I turned him around and pushed him to the front door.

"Hey what are you doing" he said while trying to stop me from pushing him.
"You were disturbing me while I was doing my job so I unfortunately have to show you the exit since you clearly don't see it". I fnally pushed him outside and closed the door.
"Why are you being so mean?" he asked me looking be through glass with his puppy face. "Maybe I fell for that once, but not again"
"I'm sorry but we are closed" as I walked back to the counter he yelled behind me
"This isn't over yet, just so you know". I pretend I didn't hear that and he left.

The rest of the night was peaceful and soon the sun went up, so I went home.

Authors note
Oh laws the cringe is strong with this one, the moment where he tried to kiss her was the cringiest so far, but we have to keep the plot moving somehow. Let me know what you think in the comments till the next time love yall❤️