Chapter 3

You were forcefully pushed into a room. When you turned around to face the guards and were just about to complain about how they didn't have to be so rude, you only saw the doors shutting; leaving you alone. Straightening your posture, you took a look around where you actually landed now.

It was a fairly large room, both floor and walls were in a light color. You tipped on eggshell or ivory. To your left, you saw a queen-sized bed, which looked really comfortable, to be honest. You stroked the red bedsheets with one hand and boy did that silk felt smooth. On the opposite side, there was a large desk, completely empty though. Well, it made sense since no one used this room.

In the corner next to the bed were a screen and some boxes. Probably to get dressed. Next to that was a dressing table, also completely empty.

You turned around one more time and sighed, trying to organize everything that happened in your head. From the second you arrived in this world everything was chaos.

You landed at the beginning of the storyline of the movie apparently. You met Pacha and his family and he took you to the capital, where Kuzco should decide upon your future. But then he suddenly wanted you as his wife. That wasn't in the original story. Would this affect the rest of the storyline?

And anyway, besides the story, you didn't want to marry him. Sure he was good-looking and you knew about Kuzco's high standards, so of course, you were flattered that he decided on you. But you weren't ready to marry just someone yet. You didn't even know him! You didn't even graduate from high school yet! Thinking about marriage and ruling a country was way too suddenly and way too early.

Okay, calm down Y/N, you thought to yourself and started to pace around the room. Even if you landed now in this world the storyline shouldn't get too different right? Yzma will still turn him into a llama and then Pacha will help him to become human again and they will become friends and Kuzco won't build his pool. That reminded you that you should probably try to talk to him about that.

Back to your problem. Maybe you can convince Kuzco during this adventure that he should rethink this whole wedding thing. At least you have a couple of days to try. You just hoped that everything would go as planned.

What did you get yourself into? 

Suddenly the doors to your room opened with a loud bang, making you almost jump to the ceiling. About ten people stormed in, in their hands different fabrics, jewelry, and utensils.

"Your Highness!", a tall and lanky dude rushed to you and grabbed your hand pulling you to the screen. "I heard from the royal recorder that the Emperor decided on his bride! Congratulations from all of us! We wish you the best of luck for your marriage!"

You looked at him dumbfounded, not knowing what exactly to say.

"Oh how rude of me!", the dude clasped his hands together. "My name is Miran, I am one of the royal designers and tailors!" He grabbed a measuring tape from one of the cloth-mountains and eagerly started to measure you. "And I am in charge of designing new dresses for the future-Empress!"

"Uhhh...I..it's nice to meet you?", you stuttered out, extremely overwhelmed by his energy.

"I see it already, you will be my best model! The hair, the skin! It's so unique! So special! I feel the inspiration flowing!", he circled around you like a tornado.

"Oh- okay..." His reaction surprised you. You didn't expect that.

"Definitely an icy color for today", he told his assistants, who immediately started to sort out the dresses they brought with them. "We combine that with blue eyeshadow and diamonds. No sapphires, no aquamarine." A girl went through the jewelry.