Gay for you

Please excuse my mistake
______________________________

Jk(pov)

I plop down on my bed until Jimin came in and found me crying." Hey kook what's wrong?" He asked as he sat on the bed the other side."why are you crying, is everything okay?"

I calmed down a little bit."yeah. Nothing Jimin I'm okay"

"Why lying kook tell me what's wrong. I can tell something is wrong"

"Is it Tae? Did you confess to him?
Wait...he...he ...did he rejects you omg.."

" Jeezz...Jimin i don't confess to..ah... How'd you know that i like him?

"I can tell because you're my best friend beside you are so obvious . "

"Oh. Really"

"Very. So when do you plan to confess your feelings"

"He..argh...!! I don't know what to do anymore jimin. I'm so confused right now."

"What do you mean?"

"He's acting very weird lately after the incidents. You know when we come back from a club. He was so drunk that he kiss me"

"What? The almighty straight Kim fucking Taehyung kiss you. Like seriously.."

"Yeah... But it was just a mistake you know. He is drunk and he don't remember at all i think. And later that day he avoided me."

"Maybe he was not drunk at all and know everything that he wanted to kiss you through.."

" Then why avoiding me the next moment when he kiss me. That is so stupid."

"I don't even know , approach and try to talk to him. Maybe he like you back by the chance"

"What ? Jimin are you crazy, he is not gay. He doesn't even like me"

"But from this story you just told me it sounds like he likes you"

"Jimin . I already said that he's drunk...very very drunk"

"Okay..but don't lost hope kook. Who knows one day he's gay for you"

"Haha... okay okay jimin"

"But you don't tell me why are you crying"

"Jiminie.. it's nothing serious"

"Are you sure kook! You can tell me"

"I...i... today when I'm heading to the washroom i saw the girl kissing hyungie. Jiminie i don't know what to do anymore, I'm so confused right now. A week ago he kissed me and after that he avoided me and today he kiss the fucking school slut"

"You mean ... Hannah"

"Yeah...that fucking slut"

"Kook .. language! But are you try to talk Tae about the incidents. I mean the kiss"

"I don't... I'm scare"

"Eh... what do you scared of?"

"Jimin  . I know the kiss was mistake by drunken state but it just that ...you know ...i mean... that's my first kiss and about that with hyungie. So basically that kiss mean alot to me and i don't wanna talk about with hyungie. So  i tryna say is i don't wanna hear hyungie said it's just a mistake"