Hardy wiped his mouth with a tissue after he finished his burger before he remembered something.

"I have uh.... I have something"Harry said catching the siblings attention as he threw the tissue softly to the table.

"What is it?"Noelle softly asked looking at him while putting down her burger.

"I'm going home to London tomorrow"Harry started looking at the siblings as Wesley swallow his fries hard while Noelle frown.

She frowned thinking that her sister and dad just left for London leaving her and Wesley then now, Harry leaving for London also.

Now she wants to finish this semester fast so that she and Wesley can go back to London.

"And I was thinking that maybe, you both could go-"Harry said pulling something out his pockets before putting them in the table, "too, with me and surprise your family"

The siblings gasped who couldn't believe that Harry bought them tickets to London to fly tomorrow.

"H... Y-you shouldn't have-"Noelle stammered.

"I want too and besides, you could use some break in LA, you might not know, you'll be staying here a little longer or something"Harry shrugged while smiling at them warmly.

"Oh god"Wesley covered his mouth in happiness. "I love Harry Styles"

Noelle can't help but laugh at her brother making Harry laugh before he motioned to the ticket.

"I love you too"Harry winked cheekily at Wesley as Wesley took both tickets to look at it.

"Thank you, H"Noelle looked at Harry who is across them.

Harry just smiled at her as his eyes sparkled knowing he made her and Wesley happy.

"What time is the flight though?"Wesley asked not reading the ticket well as he gave the other one to Noelle.

"Erm... 4 am?"Harry said in a question way not knowing how the siblings will react.

"Holy shit"Wesley said as Noelle read the 4 am in the ticket.

"We better sleep early tonight, Wes"Noelle chuckled.

-
March 11, 2019

The three siblings always doesn't have the nicest energy in the morning, nor they don't like waking up in the morning.

The four of them hate it always but they have to put up with it because of school and work. Luckily, their school starts at 9 or else they're gonna be always late if it's not.

Waking up early in the morning has been always their weakness but sometimes, Noelle can handle it and sometimes she can't.

You really can't blame Harry for picking an early flight, he wants a private flight so that fans wont mobbed him or something and he picked early considering he knew that the siblings will say yes to surprising the family.

Sat on the bed was Noelle who is still tired as hell as she wears her clothes with droopy eyes while Harry was checking his bags near the closet.

Noelle groaned softly as her rings starts to get caught in her pastel green sweater and some of her hairs. She let out a sound when her ring get caught in her hair and sweater making it stuck above her head.

"H-Harry.... H"Noelle softly called as her voice get muffled inside her sweater.

Harry heard her soft voice making him turn around and saw the situation on the bed.