My mind

It's been a few months in the new hideout. Izuku was sitting on the couch watching All Might loose his power.. since he basically knew All Might's secret, he couldn't help but wonder who is successor was.. and to maybe go kill them before they had a chance to kill All For One.
'Hey Shigaraki?' Izuku asked the bluenette that was sitting next to him, he hummed as an answer. 'Are you All For One's successor?' The bluenette rolled his eyes like it was a stupid question, 'Ask him yourself, plus- Isn't he like your dad? Why call him 'All For One' around me? Idiot' Izuku chuckled, they have gotten quite along with each other. 'Did I hit a nerve~?'
The bluenette then left out of anger.. honestly he was kinda similar to Kacchan in a way, how cute.

It was the next day, after all the healing he had to do on his dad.. apparently he gave him a healing quirk- he has no idea when but anyways. All his stamina was gone after healing his dad, it was tiring being his personal doctor but it was better than being out there and possibly getting caught. 'We need you back at UA, you messed up- You know?' Dad told Izuku, he sighed. 'How am I gonna get back in?' 'Prove that you deserve to get back in, brainwash them if you need to' 'B-brainwash?' Dad chuckled. 'Oh yeah! I gave you a bunch of other quirks that I didn't need, you'll figure them out later.' Izuku sighed deeply and rolled his eyes, just when he was about to leave he turned and looked at him. 'Dad?' 'Yes, Izuku?'

'Is Shigaraki your successor?' When Izuku said that his Dad laughed loudly. 'N-no!' He continued laughing, like his own dad was mocking him, Izuku pouted. 'I'm gonna go visit mom! You are being rude' He joked and left-

Currently night time. He put on a hoodie, covered his face with a mask and glasses then left going towards his mothers house just jumping from rooftop to rooftop..

Bad Idea-

Shouta Aizawa, was also out. He saw Izuku and caught him with his scarf. A plain 'hmpf!' came out of the greenette. 'A-Aiza-Eraserhead?!' The greenette was currently facing the ravenette and Izuku gulped. 'What are you doing out here, its late and your jumping on rooftops, a bit dangerous' 'O-oh no! I was just doing parkour' He lied.. I guess? Aizawa sighed and put him down. 'What's your name, boy?' 'Aw, you don't remember me? How up- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to that wasn't me!' Izuku panicked and hid his face even more. 'Midoriya? Holy jesus, I've been looking for you everywhere' Izuku panicked even more. 'Let me be, I'm safe with my dad, I'm just gonna go visit my mom.. I'm not gonna do any harm, I swear!' His eyes turned red. 'But oh Izuku~ You killed someone yesterday and the day before and the day before that- Oh-' Once again, back to green. 'Shut up mind!' 'Kid- KID' Aizawa shook him. 'You really need help, I wont try to catch you cause I know you have a good heart, just surrender' Izuku thought for a moment and sighed, shaking his head then teleporting away. (how op.)

And that's when he got almost caught.
I know, how pathetic.

IZUKU POV.

My mind was screaming at me for not going with Aizawa, but I had other plans- I had a big plan, a mega plan. How is that going to work if I'm at U.A?

Speaking of U.A, why am I standing in front of the gate, you ask?

*FLASHBACK*

'Hey Shigaraki!' I went over to him playing some type of game. 'What do you want, broccoli?' I just rolled my eyes and jumped over to the couch. 'I want some more members, I wanna go see if U.A has some possible candidates-' I just simply giggled and Shigaraki sighed and slapped my face, 'Stupid idea, it's bes-' he stopped mid-sentence. 'What?' I asked him curiously and he looked at me with a devilish smile. 'You know that half and half dude? I heard he has daddy issues, why not take him?'

I asked master and he made me put on a disguise and enrolled me in the school.. again-

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It was a few days or weeks later.. since all the tests and stuff but now I'm back on track, I guess.

Shigaraki basically dragged me here since I refused to get out of bed. My hair felt so fake, it was a light lavender wig.. or a type of spray and they put some blue contacts in.

3RD POV.

So Izuku went to the 1.A class, everyone looked at him and Aizawa made him introduce himself. 'Hello, my name is... uhm- whats my name again? I have a bad memory' he chuckled, Aizawa introduced him as 'Usa Shimura' Everyone awed at his cute name.

He felt a presence, it was All Might watching from afar.. he recognized his last name.
Izuku sat down and Aizawa went to sleep, everyone came up (Except for Kacchan and Todoroki)
to ask questions. Mina Ashido came up to me 'What's your quirk?' I smiled at her 'Oh, uh.. I can teleport' Everyone was amazed.

That was how I started to gain their trust, slowly but surely.

Hehe, this is gonna be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY, OHMYGOD- Thank you guys again for 1.1k reads! Thank you thank you!