The Villains hideout- I guess?

Izuku Midoriyas POV

I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room I was in- Where am I? 'Is this the void?' I mumbled to myself. 'No, it's a Villain hideout' I looked over to my left, seeing a man with purple steam coming out of his head.. or more likely it's his head. 'Who are you? Why am I here?' I sat up rather quickly and regretted it, pain came to my chest and I yelped- 'You shouldn't sit up just yet, get some rest. My name is Kurogiri and the young master- Shigaraki, saved you' I tilted my head a little, scared.. 'Why did they save me?'  I thought and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. 'If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.' The Kurogiri person said and then left the dark room.

After a few minutes a blonde haired, space bunned girl in a school uniform decided to enter the dark room- with two others.. One had blue hair, could use a little chapstick and the other had black hair and burned skin- stapled at the edges. Izuku looked at them- scared.. he was so fragile. With red eyes from crying, Izuku decides to ask 'W-who are you?' The blunette looked at him and smiled 'I'm Shigaraki Tomura, nice to meet you.. Midoriya' thats what got Izuku even more scared, he didn't even know who they were- 'Why am I here? I wanna go home' The man, now known as Shigaraki laughed 'Do you think anyone wants you anymore? Come on, even All Might said you can't become a hero' he said hurtfully but then started talking again, this time with a friendly, welcoming tone which made Izuku look at him with a small smile 'But nobody said you couldn't become a villain' 

Izuku Midoriyas POV

They left me at that- I guess to let me think.. I mean isn't becoming a villain better than nothing at all? I could get rid of All Might.. but isn't that too harsh? A small, dark voice inside me said to me in that moment;

'Well, isn't it better to make him suffer like he did to you? You could save so many tears'

I gasped in realization, then started laughing- Shigaraki came in to check on me. 'Shigaraki?' I asked as I looked at him, he hummed as an answer- 'I'll join you'

Shigaraki smiled 'Well then, welcome to the League Of Villains, Midoriya.. get some rest and we shall talk more later' I just nodded and closed my eyes- hearing the door open and closed, after awhile I finally fell asleep.

2 DAYS LATER

I didn't realize how long I had slept, my eyes fluttered open and I decided to go downstairs- I went to the bar section and saw Kurogiri 'Good afternoon, Izuku' I looked at him and smiled, my stomach rumbled 'How long have I been asleep?' I yawned- Kurogiri put out some food for me 'Around 2 days- you seemed to be really tired so-' I looked at him a lil shocked- then laughed nervously. I looked at my food and started eating- Kurogiri just went back to cleaning.

After eating, Shigaraki tapped my shoulder and I looked at him 'Master wants to see you' I nodded, He led me to the masters office and told me to wait outside- I nodded again.
The door opened with a creak and I stepped inside- The person in front of me, which I assumed was the ''master'', was connected by tubes. 'Hello there Izuku' he pointed to a chair and told me to sit down, I did as I was told- 'So, I wanna offer you some things-' I nodded- 'Please speak' I nodded again then I got embarrassed 'Sorry' I apologized and he started explaining.

It seems like I will get some quirks- but I will have to train first, I will be training with Stain and going on missions with him.. I will also be able to go home to my mom! But they will plant a gps and microphone on my so I don't betray them. That's fine- I know that they don't fully trust me yet..

Izuku was allowed to go home after the meeting- he bowed to the ''master'' then left- taking his bag from the room he had been staying at. Kurogiri came up to him 'I can teleport you home-' he said as a portal opened, he just smiled and went through it- when he came out the other side he was outside his house. 

He went inside- greeted by a hug 'Hey mom, sorry I didn't message you' he heard sniffles 'Where have you been, Izuku?' the grip got tighter 'Mom, stop- it hurts' he felt crushed- his ribs weren't healed yet from being broken- by you know why. Mama Midoriya let go and had tear filled eyes, Izuku dried them with his sleeve.. he didn't notice before now that his clothes were bloody as frick- 'Izuku?' he looked at his mom 'Why are your clothes so bloody?' he played it off by laughing 'I got in a lil accident- dont worry mom- I'm fine' he said and went up to his room to take a shower.

'That was close'
He thought and looked at the mirror 'I would've been dead by now if Shigaraki didn't ''save'' me' he sat in the corner in the shower- with the shower on and crying. 

THE NEXT DAY

Izuku Midoriyas POV

It was time for school- after that I was gonna go train with Stain. I sighed and got ready, I wasn't hungry so I just left with saying bye to mom.

When I was at school, everyone stared at me weirdly- like I wasn't supposed to be here. I went to my classroom and sat at my desk which was even more destroyed than normal, but it had flowers on it. 'Deku' I heard someone say, looking behind me I see Kacchan 'What is it, Kacchan?' I asked with my friendliest tone and he looked shocked- scared and emotionally done 'I thought you were dead' 'Pfft-' I tried holding in my laughter and Kacchan looked at me weirdly. 'You thought I died? Really? When did Kacchan believe rumors?' 'W-well, people saw you jump off..' I tilted my head 'I went home after school that day, I just got sick' Kacchan was really confused but nodded, but then asked me something else 'What happened to you?' I smiled 'I don't know what you meant by that, Kacchan' I then looked at the board 'Hey teach, can you start the lesson?' I asked the teacher, he was a little weirded out that I was the one who asked that but he nodded.

After school I took my notebooks and left- I knew where I was supposed to go to meet Stain.. Little did I know that there was one little angry Pomeranian following me. I went in to an alleyway, looking around before I went in 'Yo, Izuku' Stain greeted me and I just smiled- I had been introduced to him before this and we are pretty close so- it worked out that he would be the one training me. 'What are we doing today?' I asked him and he explained that we were gonna catch the new hero ''Mt.Lady'' As I nodded he took my hero notebook and looked through it 'What are you lo-' 'Can you get information on her?' I nodded slowly 'Sure'

Bakugou Katsuki POV 

'What the hell is the useless doing? what happened to him?' I saw him going the opposite way than he usually does so I decided to follow him- I see him going in to an alleyway and I listen in to his conversation that he seemed to have. 'Yo, Izuku' I hear a voice say- why do I recognize it? I know who it is but I cant pin who it is.. which made me annoyed. 'What are we doing today?' I hear Izuku say, they started to talk about catching Mt.Lady and getting information.

I didn't notice that they had noticed me, Izuku had hushed Stain and he walked out- I was fucked.. 'Where am I supposed to go??' I panicked but before I was done thinking I got grabbed by my sleeve, I looked over and seeing Izuku, I got out of his grip and ran off- he didn't run after me.. 

'Damn it' Izuku said and looked at Stain and sighed deeply 'Who was that?' Stain asked and shrugged, Izuku didn't want him to know about Kacchan- atleast not now..He's scared Stain will hurt Kacchan, he can hurt anyone except for Kacchan.

After training with Stain, I went home and went to bed- falling asleep after awhile.

-------------------------------

YEAH THIS IS BAD- The next chapter will be even more longer-