Asylum

'W-what no! I'm not a spy please! They kidnapped me and forced me to! Please please!' The green boy started crying, if they believed him it was all going according to plan. 'Please.' He whimpered. 'I'm sorry, Midoriya, we can't prove that you've been kidnapped.' All they earned was a 'tch' from the small boy, the cuffs had broken and his eyes were red. 'How sad, you actually believed I was crying? Cmon, something must be wrong with your head' His eyes turned back to green 'I'm begging you, help me' his eyes turned then repeatedly from green to red as he scream in pain and fainted. Nedzu stared at the passed out boy, maybe he was telling the truth.

Izuku then awoke in a white room, padded. He was chained to the bed. 'Hello?? Anyone? Kurogiri? Shigaraki? Mom??' he desperately yelled out. 'Please let me go! I'm gonna get yelled a-' Then two people came in to the room, a man who looked like a detective and All Might.
Izukus eyes turned red 'Ohoho, what do we have here? A lost bunny and a crusher?' he giggled and then laughed like a maniac, then his green eyes came back and he stopped. 'I-I'm sorry' All Might was confused. 'Young Midoriya, I presume? This is detective Tsukauchi.' Izuku just nodded. 'I think it's best if you guys leave before you get hurt, I can hurt you..' He frowned and the detective looked at him; 'You are chained so I doubt it' 

They started asking the poor boy some questions about his past and his history with Bakugou. 'Kacchan? Oh uh, we are childhood friends, or uh were before he realized I was quirkless' Izuku smiled and the detective looked at him 'You say you 'were' quirkless, what happened?' Izukus eyes widened and he smiled 'Well I'm very good at analyzing, I have an intelligence quirk, I can also tell if people at about to attack me' Izukus eyes turned red and he looked at the cuffs 'But these gosh darn things are cancelling it out-' He was about to get out of them when he suddenly got a needle stabbed in his arm, the continence started flowing through him. 
He became tired, his eyes were normal and he smiled at the two men. 'I'm sorry about that.. I believe it happens often' All Might and the detective was confused but after a few more questions they left.

The next day when they were gonna ask him more questions, he was gone.

The doctors at the asylum didn't know where he went, he just disappeared in to thin air.

Izuku was at the new and improved base, apparently master has gone out and he put Izuku and Shigaraki in charge. Master was gonna be gone for long so Izuku took care of paperwork he apparently had and Shigaraki---- just played games. 

The green bean walked down the stairs and went to the living room, crossing his arms when he looked at Shigaraki playing the stupid games. 'Shigaraki, come help me with the fricking paperwork' 'No' His eyes red and he took the blue haired boy's controller away.
'Come. help. me. with. the. goddamn. paper. work' Izuku growled and earned a yelp from the other boy. 

In masters room the tv was on, on the news showed a picture of Izuku. 

'Missing asylum patient, if you see him, please call the police' 

The green boy just giggled in happiness after Shigaraki left, then his green eyes returned- He was scared, not knowing where the frick he was, he just curled up in to the corner. He needed help, he wanted help, but at the same time, he wanted to run and kill master, why?

He wants power. 

Izuku decided to research U.A, since that was one of his assignments.

He sees a certain duel colored boy and smiles, reading everything about him including the others. He kind of felt attracted to the peppermint but decided not to interact. Even if he saw him at U.A, in the same class, Izuku wasn't certain of what to think of him. 

For now atleast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry!!! I've been so overly busy, I had to rush this, buh byeee