Chapter 51

"I'm not Irene." I told her the truth. Her eyebrows furrowed, I understand why she's confused. I looked at her from above.

"I'm not the real owner of this body, I'm not you. I transmigrated here when the body was of a child but even now I don't know who I am anymore." My mouth started to taste bitter again.

"I lived my life with the fear of having your original fate, even loving a person from here already took a lot of courage because I thought someday they would  come to hate me, but still I wanted to have faith that it would be alright." My chest ached remembering all the painful nights I had, scared to wake up in another uncertain world, all my sufferings that I kept a secret.

"For the first time, I felt real love here." Memories of my family, friends and him played in my head, before I knew it the bitter smile turned into a genuine one.

"I don't how I got here, I have no explanation" I shook my head, my eyes turned misty. "All I know is that I was given the chance to feel loved and to love. You were given two chances, yet you wasted it. Don't you think it's time to change?" Her eyes flickered, her tears dropping to the ground again.

"I." A half smile on her lips she closed her eyes, pushing her tears more. "Want to change, but I'm still stuck." She opened her eyes and looked at me in a call of help.

"I can't get out of my memories, it's like I'm chained and I can't move." She placed her palms over her face to cover her face.

"I hated you, I still hate you so much. You are selfish, you only care about your own heart." I exclaimed. She shrugged even more, sobbing as her tears drenched her skirt.

"But I hope you'll take this life as a chance to change.  " I said. I can't forgive her, I loathe her, looking at her pains me, but I'm not like her.

I turned around and walked to the door, but she said something that I didn't expect a villainess would ever say in a million years.

"Sorry." I didn't answer her and walked as if I didn't hear anything.

I walked, taking baby steps until I couldn't take it anymore and I broke down. Ibit my lips to suppress the sobs escaping my lips. It was sudden, but when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground I didn't even cared enough to pretend I'm okay because I'm not. Sitting on the floor I sobbed. Almost out of breathe, I poured out everything in front of this stranger in front of me.

I calmed down when I felt a hand envelop me. A familiar warm covered me, I stopped crying and lift my head which was then placed on his shoulder.

I can only see the back of his head but my heart knew this touch. I broke down even more and hugged him back.

I missed you.

"I love you." He said. Tears flew down even more, my grip on his back tightened. But what he said next caused me to freeze.

"No matter who you are, I love you." My grip loosened. He pulled back, enough for me to see his face. His eyes are red, a smile formed on his lips, he looked at my face placing his hand on my cheek caressing every inch of it.

"What-." My eyebrows met confused by what he said. Could he possibly.

"I heard what you said." Still smiling he wiped the wet parts of my cheeks, with a longing look his eyes met mine.

"I love you for you, even with two memories you're my greatest love." My then confusion became even evident with what he said. I just stopped crying for a moment but by what he said tears came back again.

"Since when?" I asked. He looked at his side and then back at me.

"Since four months ago." He said, a tear started to form on the corner of his eyes.

"So." I looked at his eyes for answers, he nodded and told me about how he regained his memories all of a sudden, how he was confused and terrified of everything that happened to him. My heart broke for him, I placed my hand on his face just like what he's doing to me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. A sad smile formed on his lips.

"I thought it would pain you more, if you knew about my other life. I thought I could handle it alone, but I couldn't." His tear fell.

"I'm sorry." I opened my mouth. "I was selfish, I didn't knew-." He shushed me with his finger on my lips.

"No there's nothing to apologize, I did wrong for leaving you out in the dark." He removed his finger from my lips and held my hands.

"I did too." I countered. He smiled, shook his head and looked down at our hands, he circled his thumb on my hand.

"You are the best thing that ever happened in my life." He looked at me, taking my hand to his lips giving them a small peck.

"You came to my life and made me a different person, a better one. I should thank you for that." My heart which had only felt pain for the past months felt whole again, the warmth finally went back.

"You made me feel pain that exceeded anything I've experienced yet you also made me feel the happiest that I've ever been." He continued. I smiled, he smiled back and tilt his head.

"I love you so damn much." Finally, the tears that came out is from my eyes were from joy.

I flinched when a bright blinding light flashed through my eyes. I closed my eyes, I felt Sehun's hand on my shoulder but I couldn't hear his voice anymore.

I tried opening my eyes and when I did, all I saw was white. I looked around and everything was white, as if I'm inside a massive white box. But somehow I didn't felt terrified, just confused.

Is this heaven?

You're here.

"Who's that?" I jumped when I heard someone speak, nobody is there however a white ball floating in a distance appeared.

How's life?

It...she asked.

"What are you?" I asked.

The reason why you've been living in someone's body is because of me. I'm the God of all souls.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Will she transfer me back to another life again?!

I just wanted to have a final talk with you.

"I'm so confused right now, why and what do you mean by final talk?" I don't know what's happening that I can hear the balls thoughts, could I have gone crazy after all that I experienced?

You're Sejeong, that's who you are. You're no longer  who you were in your past life, you'll take charge of your life from now on. Just remember Sejeong, take your past memories with you but you're no longer Perry anymore.

"What?" I crinkled my nose, this God of all Souls is really confusing me so much. "Then what will happen to my old body?" I asked. Didn't I die from my past life?

She's someones body now , I just had a talk with her earlier. She changed too, she found meaning in a life that she can fully control. Where she's free to do anything she wants, a life without a certain ending.

"This is really creeping me out now." I look at the glowing ball. I heard the magic ball laugh, her laugh was like a mother's lullaby to my ears.

Live your life fully too Sejeong, I grant you happiness. Goodbye.

In an instant I felt like my body was being thrown out of the massive box, something pulled me back I closed my eyes and crinkled my nose until the bright light vanished. I opened my eyes.

"I love you so damn much." I looked around and realized that I was back. The moment before the light took me.

I looked at his face, his eyes doesn't hurt my chest anymore. I smiled and threw my hands around his neck, hugging him so tight as if it's my last.

"I love you too." My heart is finally at peace now.