Chapter 52- F I N A L E

I leaned back on the sun chair, my face looking up watching the golden brown leaves blow along the wind. Holding my favorite ice cream, feeling the cold dew from the cup drench my hand. I closed my eyes as Minnie talked continuously.

"Tell me if it wasn't for me you guys could've." I opened my eyes and shifted my gaze to her.

Minnie placed her two fingers together and then separated them while puffing her cheeks making an exploding sound with her mouth. I clicked my mouth and pushed a mouthful of ice cream inside her mouth.

I laughed when she gagged and coughed out loud. I placed my snack down and held my stomach, laughing at her.

"I'm sorry." My eyes turned crescent as hers squinted, her eyebrows meeting at the center.

"You're so mean!" She took out her hanky and with a flushed face she wiped the cream on the side of her mouth. With a chuckle still escaping my lips I shook my head and got my hanky and helped her wipe off the cream on her collar.

"Yah, you're the best." I said while helping her, I looked at her. She pouted and looked away but a small smile slipped.

"Sejeong-ah." I stopped wiping and peeked to the side, behind Minnie a tall man holding an umbrella came. My smile now exceeded it's limits, I gave Minnie my hanky and stood up.

"Sehunie." The sun-ray bathed him, every feature of his face lightened up when he put down the umbrella, I heard the chirping of the birds, the wind blew the aromatic scent of flowers in our view.

What a perfect day.

"I thought the sun was too hot for you so I brought." He motioned the umbrella by his side, I giggled and looked at Minnie.

"Yah, it's been two years but thank you." She hissed as I took my bag and ran to his side.

""Sorry if I took too long." I shook my head.

"You're just in time." I looked at my bag and back at him.

"Let's go?" I asked and turned to Minnie for a moments. "We'll be going now." I waved at her. She nodded with a smile as she went back to her seat, still waiting for someone.

Sehun and I walked side by side under this small umbrella that he brought with him, it was so little to cover us but suddenly it became enough when he placed his hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"How did the preparations go?" I asked. He sighed in satisfaction and nodded.

"Everything's going very well."

"So you're done?" I looked up to him, his face is just inches away from mine. I didn't lean back instead I smiled more, teasing him is fun.

Sehun's the President of Vionale this year too, he has to cooperate with the student council for the school events. Us members of the Vionale are just his little minions, he does most of the work.

He's been busy but he always made sure he has time for me, when he feels that I've been lonely he would let me come to his office, I would help him with the paperworks so we can go home earlier.

He made sure I was never alone and I to him.

"Almost, if the council didn't keep messing up we could've been done by now." I looked down at our synchronized feet walking.

"Let me guess, Eunwoo's part of the reason?" I said in a matter of fact with a chuckle. I heard him blow out air.

"Not just him, Irene too." I stopped walking and turned to him, I raised my eyebrows with my mouth parted.