Tharja x (male!summoner)Reader

Tharja: Dark Shadow

Fire Emblem Awakening

A mage from Plegia with a dark side and a possessive streak, especially with Robin

Weapon

Tharja's hex

Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total bonuses on [the] unit during combat.

Special

Vengeance

Boosts damage by 50% of damage dealt to [the] unit.

Quote

"Tired from all that walking around? I could curse you so you can't sleep, if you like."

TITLE

MY LITTLE SHADOW

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Author's POV

You were at the training grounds supervising the heroes. Unfortunately for you, Tharja decided it would be fun to cause a little chaos. You had to drag her away from the others before she went out of control.

"Am I getting punished, (Y/n)?" The woman asked. "I wouldn't mind that."

"Stop saying nonsense. You're training in the old training grounds today." You kept a firm grip on her wrist until you reached the deserted area.

She stumbled forward once you set her free. She looked unbothered by your rough treatment.

"Someone's in a bad mood. I can help you relax, (Y/n)."

You rolled your eyes, "I'm in no mood for your plays today."

"Oh, so tomorrow?" She teased.

"Tharja," your tone was devoid of amusement. "I didn't bring you here to mess around. Start your training."

"Will you train with me?" She whispered getting closer to your face. "I would love to curse you. You would make a lovely puppet."

You payed no attention to her having gotten used to her antics.

"I don't like being ignore (Y/n)."

Again you didn't answer. She huffed and marched off to train. You internally sighed.

This woman will be the death of me.

You kept your eyes fixed on her as she blasted the dummies to pieces. She was a beautiful woman. You wouldn't deny. But her attitude was something else. She was a dark person with unlimited levels of lust.