Chapter 7: Everything Changes

Start from the beginning

"R-really?"

"Of course! Even though you only know us today, we'll do everything we can to help you." Kim answered.

"T-thank you everyone"

"And to start off, you need to drink this." Lucinda said as she hands a potion bottle to Aaron.

"What's this?'" He asked as he held it.

"I was able to make a potion for you to cure your blindness"

"But the doctors said its permanent"

I then explained, "Aaron, the person who handed you that bottle is Lucinda. She our friend and she knows about witchcraft which means she knows a lot about potions. So she was able to make a cure for you."

"Oh, thank you for the potion...Lucinda."

"Anytime, now you better drink it up if you want to see again."

Aaron drank the potion and once he was done, his eyes were back to its normal color.

"I-I can...see again" He said with smile on his face.

Everyone cheered and Aaron started asking,

"But where am I?"

"You're in your house. You and your fiancé live here together." Katelyn answered.

"My fiancé??"

Garroth answered, "Yeah you proposed to her back at Starlight Wonderland"

"I'm sorry but..I really don't remember. I honestly had no clue I was in a relationship with someone."

Everyone looked down feeling on disappointment. Oh wait, I remember Aphmau giving me something to give to Aaron.

"Oh I almost forgot" I went upstairs to get something out of my luggage. If I remember right, Aphmau gave me read bandana. Once I got it, I went down stairs and gave it to Aaron.

"What's this?"

"Remember Aphmau from the hospital? She wanted me to give you this. Its a red bandana and it belongs to her. She wanted you to have it. Sorry, its just I might have forgotten to give it to you back at the boat...hehehe" I explained.

Aaron's POV

          Melissa gave me this red bandana from that Aphmau girl. As I stared at it, I began to realize something. Something about this bandana made it look familiar....

 Something about this bandana made it look familiar